USB Midi Keyboard Question

Vex

ill o.g.
That MIDI keyboard is tight, i think its the best out there. The PCR is very good quality, all the others are flimsy....

You really have bought an excellent controller, trust me.

safe.

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
ok thanks dude... now i am waiting it is supposed to get delivered tomorrow or in two days...

SyN

SUICYCO MANIA
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
that is the keyboard i got... i love it... very solid and has great controller interfaces on it... maybe you can hook me up with a copy or the manual/software that comes with it... i bought mine used and it came with nothing... havent had any problems with it at all though... and if you are using any software based synths... it is the shit for controlling them... the best thing about it is... it actually fits on my desk.. (space in my place is rare... hehehe)

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yeah, that keyboard looks awsome! - Ive been lookin to get it too cuz my Ox8 is too cheesy for me now...I got it to start out as a 1st keyboard kinda thing, but now its lackin in quality and features, and that edirol looks titts compared to my keyboard!

STEEZ

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
cool :) thanks for saying all that... i haven't recieved it yet... but i am waiting... i was thinking between oxygen and edirol :) you guys just made me happy

members online

No members online now.