Uplift Prod. By WaLi_RaW_BeatZ

wali_raw

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 26
Check out another beat produced by your boy. Its called Uplift. Let me know what you all think.

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
Dope beat! Definitely feeling the positive vibes! Work on your mixing a little more..some of the instruments sit too low in the mix. Snare is bit too bright and loud. Just a few adjustments nothing major! Props!

wali_raw

Beatmaker
Dope beat! Definitely feeling the positive vibes! Work on your mixing a little more..some of the instruments sit too low in the mix. Snare is bit too bright and loud. Just a few adjustments nothing major! Props!

Good looking out, appreciate it.

Reactions: VVS

wali_raw

Beatmaker

If you havent, please check out this one too. Thanks.

BiggChev

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 10
I can hear Nas spitting some serious knowledge on this.

Loving the percussion elements and the way you chopped that guitar bend.

My, very knit-pick, critiques are:

Snare is a bit too loud and obtrusive for my liking. That crisp, white noise snare sounds dope, but maybe a more laid back rim or side stick may fit better. Also play around with the velocities especially on the off beats.

The synth/pad in the third movement could use some more body to help blend in with the other elements. A simple reverb may help with that.

Really though, I like this beat quite a bit. Thank you for sharing with us!

members online