Upgrading Sounds

K

KronikSoundz

I'm thinking about upgrading the sounds in my current setup and I'm trying to decide what I should add.

Right now all I have my yamaha s03 with a few vsts and a midi keyboard i keep on the side(thinking of selling it pm if your interested)

Some of my options are

1.Roland Fantom XR
2.Proteus 2000
3.Mo'Phatt
4.Orbit 3
5.Triton 61 key -Used lol-

As far as effects go I really don't care much for arpeggios and effects since I'm starting to play keyboard pretty good and I have a pc to add effects to the tracks themselves.

But mainly I'm looking for a module with a decent sounds as far as orchestra strings & perc,horns,nice pianos, some good leads and synth sounds -not really a big issue for me- and nice organs.

As far as bass goes,i'm thinking of taking up bass guitar so I really might not need a vast selection other than some subs here and there.

Feel free to add some more suggestions if I missed any.

All Feedback is appreciated

C

Chi

Proteus 2000`s a classic, and their not much, around $200-$400 on ebay.

Mo Phatt`s good for hip hop and R&B and i saw one go for about $200 on ebay recently.

But any of the 3 keyboards/sound modules (motif, fantom, triton) most likely WILL have what your lookin for!!! ^_^

CalmPlexx

ill o.g.
i got the proteus 2000 and a 61 key controller if yo wanna add tha to ya studio, it is a classic.

send me a mess back

members online