Updates!!!!!!!

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Just wanted to updated everyone on my recent progresses......

My studio Ruckus Studio on Eastern Parkway in Brooklyn, New York is up and running and doing exremely well....and moving at a pace way more faster than I have anticipated. We already got two songs spinning with heavy airplay and requests on 96.7 fm, and several of our dancehall beats are creating a windstorm (no pun intended seeing that hurricanes are all over) in Jamaica... I haven't slept or eaten well in a while with all the work "roun here. I remember one of youse guys stressed the heavy works involved with running a studio, I AGREE TEN TIMES FOLD.
I am using an extremely basic setup, a $100 Samson Microphone we got at Sam Ash, finally dude we got a DELL$1500 with a Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Platinum ZS ($179 before taxes J & R) running pro tools (borrowed) and a couple of amplifiers, equalizers, cd and tape decks and speakers we found in the trash, and oh yeah a wicked ass Santana type guitar someone threw away....
We look to improve upon this setup later on, by getting the commnad|8 mixer board for the pro tools and eventually the entire line of emu keyboards (my favorite) and ultimately with blessing from the father above and a lot of hard work an entire Macintosh set - up.
But for now no ones complaining about the quality and speed of our work, only and extreme Illmuzik critic would notice the flaws in our recording, but the artistes and regular people dont notice jack.
I will also be launching Ruckus Entertainment at the end of this year, with the release of KrzyKoMotional Mixtape featuring an extensive clash of hip hop and dancehall artistes, we also will be launching a new artiste too on the label, but my partners are not too certain about his skill to write and on some occasion sing properly, so that I dont know.
So catch y'all later gona get some sleep ................

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Sounds all good man, well done.

sAfE.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
damn Krzy u doing your thing, way to go man

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo Krzy man I been tryna email you everything. Yao I thought the studio was in harlem. ... You know I live in bk man.. Not too far from eastern parkway... Hit me up let me know where you @ and ill come thru check yall.... Holla @ me man

Aim sn: djfantom ..... Email djfantom (at) tmail (dot) com

And congrats on every thing you accomplishing rite now man.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ps invest im some monitors man.... There's some 1 selling the krk 6's for $120 on a buy sell site I buy and sell on all the time... You meet the seller in person and buy from them. They in bk... Hit me up and ill give you the link.. I know fade don't like us to put links to other sites.

SupaStar

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Good looking out y'all,
(Fantom) 718 - 484 - 4486 is tha number to the studio, holla anytime. I would really appreciate some guidance on the whole thing for real, especially to improve on recording vocals at supreme quality and eventually shifting into meshing hardware and software evenly.