UnOwn up in here

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Hey, I've been lurking for a while and finally got my lazy ass to register. This site is dope! I make my beats with Cakewalk Plasma, Fruity Loops, and some Wave Editors; two turntables, lots and lots of records, sampler, Midi Controller keyboard, Kaos pad FX box, also got my VCR, DVD, CD players running through the system. Sample as many obscure sources as possible. I also MC and DJ (and do graff, but that has nothing to do with music). Just moved to Austin, TX from Boulder, CO. Finding that there is a pretty good hip-hop scene here; so, far. Well, hit me up.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome to IllMuzik. I've lived in San Antonio for a while, but never got my ass to Austin! I hear the music scene there is pretty good, especially compared to S.A. Damn Tejano music, lol.

E

Equality 7-2521

welcome UnOwn! good to see youy getting active on illmuzik. I like Djing too (bedroom dj) and am also into sampling obscure shit. any photos of your graff youd care to share? post some of your work in the Showcase for us to hear!

peace

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Fade said:
Welcome to IllMuzik. I've lived in San Antonio for a while, but never got my ass to Austin! I hear the music scene there is pretty good, especially compared to S.A. Damn Tejano music, lol.

Do you still live in SA? If so, we'll have to chill sometime or something. Yea, so far I've found the music scene in Austin to be awesome. I don't think I've ever seen as much good hip-hop in such a short period as I did during SXSW this year.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Nope, I lived there off and on over the past few years but now I'm home in Montreal. I know there's always festivals up in Austin but the closest I ever got was passing through on a train.

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Fade said:
Nope, I lived there off and on over the past few years but now I'm home in Montreal. I know there's always festivals up in Austin but the closest I ever got was passing through on a train.

yea, I thought I remembered reading a post of your's somewhere that said you lived out of the US. How is Canada? I've never been but heard it is cool, how is the music scene there. Have always considered Canada as a possible place to move.

N.A.R.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo Yo Yo

Welcome this site is hot.....it gives u an opportubity to get ur'e stuff heard.....Yo goodluck

members online