Unexpected Consequences

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Battle Points: 241
This beat really has a neo soul vibe to it that would suit a soul singer I think. I really like the reversed sample. The beat changes throughout and keeps things interesting, nice work.
Thanks for the feedback.

Very creative on this one. I like it, a vibe man, the reversed sample, the drums, guitar. I think the title says it all "Unexpected Consequences". Had to have a few listens and found I like it even more each time. Cant put my finger on exactly what but this is real nice. Dope stuff!

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Very creative on this one. I like it, a vibe man, the reversed sample, the drums, guitar. I think the title says it all "Unexpected Consequences". Had to have a few listens and found I like it even more each time. Cant put my finger on exactly what but this is real nice. Dope stuff!
Thank you! Yeah, I thought I was going to make another Hip-Hop track and it turned more into a Hip-Hop / R&B sounding beat. Like maybe something MJ Blige might sing on.

Fury Beats

Fury Beats
Very interesting production (y) Interesting drum pattern because it sounds as if it was in some irregular meter. That kick drum comes earlier as if it was some 7/8 or something like that. Good work.
Thank you sir!