Ummm, not for nuthin but.......

T

The Bastard

i hate the word hustle. everyone says hustle, why is that im a hustler they hustlers they got a ill hustle. shit reminds me of gym class. wicked stupid <white boy talk

Agent Smith

IllMuzik Junkie
ill o.g.
please keep doing these.

but my take.
hmm i dont really mind the word

what else would you call selling drugs or boosting without getting in detail about it so you dont give yourself away?

doing your "thug thizzle"...it would be wierd though if you said "I'm a thug thizzler baby"...

T

The Bastard

please keep doing these.

what else would you call selling drugs or boosting without getting in detail about it so you dont give yourself away?

i say we jus go back to the 80s and not talk about it at all, baddabing

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
^ Word

If you hustle...keep it to yourself..

Loose lips sink ships...

Awesome sig Bastard....lol...that movie was dope.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Do the hustle.

doot doot doot dodoot doot dodoot doot.
doot doot doot dodoot doot dodoot doot.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
You forgot that Holmes hustles the hardest though

lol ...... i agree with others that its the context of the way u use the word .... i "hustle" because i work my ass off at my job workin 50 hour weeks, produce tracks, make beats, and hold down wifey and pay my bills on time lol. I get "hard" money not "easy" money if that makes sense. some of the laziest muthafucers i know slang for a livin and call it hustlin but the reality is they hardly do shit all day... i know cuz I used to be one of them ...

T

The Bastard

basically the word was fine till it became pop culture, now its all u hear theese little young motherfuckas say, makes me wanna slap the baby teeth out their mouth

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
basically the word was fine till it became pop culture, now its all u hear theese little young motherfuckas say, makes me wanna slap the baby teeth out their mouth

Theres alot of shit that comes out of young mfr's mouths that makes me want to slap em.
Agreed.

T

The Bastard

Theres alot of shit that comes out of young mfr's mouths that makes me want to slap em.
Agreed.

i prolly shoulda started another thread forthis one, but another thing that pisses me off is them 5xl hoodies with neon pink and neon green marvin the martian logos all over them,

members online

No members online now.