uk hip hop

D

DJ Equity

i have been wonderin has anyone in america listned to uk hiphop and r n b eg black twang mc dynamite fallacy n fusion the realists.
if you have what do you think about it

if no i recomend you try and get your hands on some even though its in the early stages there is some good and real
hip hop comin out .

express your beliefs

B

Briellz

I haven't heard any UK hip hop...you have any samples or something.

One of my friends is from Czech Republic. She told that MC Dynomite is dope....

D

DJ Equity

ive got dynamites album
and yeah shes pretty good
i might be able to send some samples to any who wants them

if any one else has anything on this please share your views

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I listen to British Hip Hop all the time. I find that a lot of British R'n'B just trys to copy what the US is doing although there are some great artists like Beverley Knight, Ms Dynamite, Nicole Russo and others. UK Hip Hop is so good, Taskforce, Mud Fam, Jehst, Lewis Parker, Skitz , Rodney P, Roots Manuva and too many more to mention. I think some of the UK's producers and rappers are amongst the best in the world.

D

DJ Equity

isbt any one apart from brielllz and J UK gonna reply dont be shy:moon:

and yeh i agree skitz, taskforce are brilliant

ps J were abouts do you live

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Hey DJ Equity, I live in Southampton.

D

DJ Equity

i live near luton but i was born and lived in liverpool for 12 years

do you know milton keynes if you do thats were i live

B

Briellz

wow..we got a lot of uk peeps on here!

poat some samples of UK hip hop and R &B

Z

zilla

i heard of the streets

the only uk hip hop ive ever heard is the streets. i dont really care for it but if there are some better mc's and producers in the uk id like to hear it. send me a link

peace

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Most UK hip hop is shit, some of it may be technically sound but i find it very boring.
If u wanna hear good uk type music ur better off listening to drum and bass like LTJ bukeham, roni size,4hero or jamoriq (shit i cant spell that).
Having said that taks force r dope and morrish delta, black twang rips too.
Overall the shit is BORING

J-UK

Um........
ill o.g.
Hey Jpeg if you find British Hip Hop boring you must be listening to the wrong stuff. There is just as much boring hip hop in England as there is everywhere else in the world but I think that at the moment the UK is really stepping up. I would say it does take a few listens to really get into it because it isn't just trying to emulate US rap but a lot of the music at the moment is wicked.

D

DJ Equity

this is to Zilla you couldnt pick a worser group out to represent UK HIP HOP
if i get any samples together i'll mail you some

EQ:headbang:

P

Prophet

I think Europe is more accepting of different music than America. I talk about electronic genres of music.

B

Briellz

Yeah...I heard over in Europe....they like a lot of that electronic stuff...