UFC/MMA fans or anyone for that Matter, Is this not Hilarous?

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
First Black Ufc Champion Ever!

In Reference to Anderson Silva from Brazil wiining his title on Oct,14th

look at some of the response that some of these redneck idiots on MMA boards write.

"Silva isnt black, he is Brazillian"

"Silva would probably knee you if you called him black he's brazilian man."

"Anderson Silva, on paper atleast, would be considered Hispanic, not black. A perfect example of this is Red Sox DH David Ortiz or Mets 1B Carlos Delgado."

"The guy is brazilian, if everybody who has dark skin is "black". than there is no such thing as italians,spaniards, cubans, PR's or anybody else that has white skin."

I just thought I'd get comments from a more ethnically diverse group of people cuz damn some of the shit i was reading made my jaw drop and some made me laugh uncontrolably

and oh ya for those that dont no who this very bad bad man is he KO'd the UFC MW Champ Rich Franklin in like 3 minutes.Video below for people who like seeing others get KTFO

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xi772_anderson-silva-vs-rich-franklin

Attachments

• 37087.jpg
    37087.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 113

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL I saw that match. What a joke. It was just funny because everyone boo'd him when he was introduced and they all cheered for Franklin. Then all Franklin did was headbut Silva's knee about 10 times.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Fade said:
LOL I saw that match. What a joke. It was just funny because everyone boo'd him when he was introduced and they all cheered for Franklin. Then all Franklin did was headbut Silva's knee about 10 times.

Lol i no I won 75 bucks at my boys Bar cuz most people only no the UFc and didint no there is a bunch of crazy fighters in The Land Of The Rising Sun haha dumb Canadian drunks was like stealin Candy from a Baby

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
UFC has become this trendy brand name. Everyone and there Mom watches it now. Yet they have no clue what you're talking about when you call it "MMA." lol.. Anderson was thought of as some boob who didn't know shit. I and all of the other real fans that follow MMA knew how tough of a test Rich was in for (I like Rich, too.. Anderson is just on a another level).

Fade said:
Then all Franklin did was headbut Silva's knee about 10 times.
Well, he did a great job of it, lol!!! The knee's that Silva delivered from the clinch were devastating!!! That was probably the best Muay Thai showing I have ever seen in the UFC. What u think, Camp???

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
eXampuL_oNe said:
UFC has become this trendy brand name. Everyone and there Mom watches it now. Yet they have no clue what you're talking about when you call it "MMA." lol.. Anderson was thought of as some boob who didn't know shit. I and all of the other real fans that follow MMA knew how tough of a test Rich was in for (I like Rich, too.. Anderson is just on a another level).

Well, he did a great job of it, lol!!! The knee's that Silva delivered from the clinch were devastating!!! That was probably the best Muay Thai showing I have ever seen in the UFC. What u think, Camp???

Hell Yea His Muay Thai is so crisp too its like watchin a real Artist lol I was reading on Sherdog that they are trying to Sign Lindland back cuz they dont want a Champion that Cant speak English. But his style will win over the fans I think.

Damn its gonna be a Fun weekend first time like 3 of my boys are gonna see Pride not the greatest card though but should open peoples eyes abit and let em no there is something besides "Ultimate Fighting" as they say

Oh ya and Ex congrats on your first fight even though it was a lose its a good learning experince you'll come back stronger

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
CampO said:
Oh ya and Ex congrats on your first fight even though it was a lose its a good learning experince you'll come back stronger

Thanx man! I got another Muay Thai fight possibly in February. Boxing event in December... YEYAAAHH!!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah you're right, it's almost trendy now lol. I used to watch some UFC back in the day but just lost interest when there was too much mat takedowns (Gracie), I prefer the striking. But for the past while I've been getting into it even more and now I can actually appreciate that mat skills as well as the striking. Although I think the main reason I'm into it is because of the blood! At any given moment someone can get knocked the fuck out or get busted open.

Sean Sherk getting his head busted open was awesome. Right now Hughes is my boy, can't wait to see UFC 65!

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Fade said:
Yeah you're right, it's almost trendy now lol. I used to watch some UFC back in the day but just lost interest when there was too much mat takedowns (Gracie), I prefer the striking. But for the past while I've been getting into it even more and now I can actually appreciate that mat skills as well as the striking. Although I think the main reason I'm into it is because of the blood! At any given moment someone can get knocked the fuck out or get busted open.

Sean Sherk getting his head busted open was awesome. Right now Hughes is my boy, can't wait to see UFC 65!

HAHA, Im surprised you're not going for your Canadian Homie "St. Pierre" (I am, even though Matt Hughes is a beast). The Sherk/Florian fight was a fuckin bloodfest! That one and the Yves Edwards/Joe Stevenson fight (UFC 62?) were some of the bloodiest fights I've ever seen! After that fight there was a huge pool of blood by the cage.. It was AWESOME!!!! I remember watching UFC though when I was like 5 on my friends blackbox (His parents used to steal cable). We used to switch between that and PLAYBOY!!!! lol... Seriously...

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
Pride is going to kick ass! and it will show that other races/cultures other than Americans/typical caucasians can kick ass...all their champions are not American. If you don't know by now, you will know, race doesn't matter... it's all about heart and it always was.

If anything culture matters more than race, that's why Anderson Silva represents Brazil proudly by displaying their flag. He's not waving an African country's flag around. He appears to be African but he is reps Brazil, so he is a Brazilian UFC champion like Vitor Belfort.