Two threads locked, wtf?

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i wanna know why two of ma threads got locked? whats the point in a forum if u cant post on it?

ok i understand closin a thread if its come pointless bullshit, but the two i posted are about the biggest news in hip hop right now.

Benzino resigning from the source, is that 'the same shit'? thats headline news. and then a thread gets closed about the biggest beef in hip hop right now?

this aint no personal shit but i cant believe u guys refuse to lock a thread about Nickelodeon, but shut down the real hip hop news.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
i can't be sure im not the boss or a moderator BUT......... im guessing the reason he locked them is because basically they are about rap 'beef' sumthing which numerous moderators etc have already pointed out is not really welcomed on these forums, these are production forums and they are keen to keep them that way, i mean personally the posts don't bother me but its those type of posts which tend to attract idiots, and end up turning things the way of other rap forums, i think fade just wants to keep this as the best hip hop production forum on the net so hes gotta cut out some of the stuff he thinks isn't for the good of the site etc ! he's worked hard to set it up so its only right that he keeps it runing well and it doesnt get lowered down to the level of some other forums !
thats my 2 pence anyway !

thats not a dig at you though rhyth you know just an observation and why you gotta understand he will close some posts !

peace

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
MarkN said:
i can't be sure im not the boss or a moderator BUT......... im guessing the reason he locked them is because basically they are about rap 'beef' sumthing which numerous moderators etc have already pointed out is not really welcomed on these forums, these are production forums and they are keen to keep them that way, i mean personally the posts don't bother me but its those type of posts which tend to attract idiots, and end up turning things the way of other rap forums, i think fade just wants to keep this as the best hip hop production forum on the net so hes gotta cut out some of the stuff he thinks isn't for the good of the site etc ! he's worked hard to set it up so its only right that he keeps it runing well and it doesnt get lowered down to the level of some other forums !
thats my 2 pence anyway !

thats not a dig at you though rhyth you know just an observation and why you gotta understand he will close some posts !

peace

Ya pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Yo Ryth, it ain't nuthin personal Fade is just tryin to keep sgit from escalatin,,,I mean you know how some noobs or nuckleheads that post fro time to time like to start fights over this,,,ya know the old "Internet beef",,lol,,Damn E-Thugs always tryin to fuckin shit up,,lol

Seriously tho, it aint personal and I wouldn't sweat it, I don't know why the Benzino thing was closed. That was news IMO.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Rhythmikal, it's nothing against you, I'm just tired of seeing all these gossip threads that lead nowhere. I know The Lounge is for posting whatever, but I have to draw the line somewhere before this forum turns into nothing but general rap discussions. This is a production site don't forget.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Fade said:
Rhythmikal, it's nothing against you, I'm just tired of seeing all these gossip threads that lead nowhere. I know The Lounge is for posting whatever, but I have to draw the line somewhere before this forum turns into nothing but general rap discussions. This is a production site don't forget.

Awww shit,,,,EMCEE STRIKE!!!! Who's wit me? Truth, where you at??? lol

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
*whistles...........................

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
StressWon said:
Damn E-Thugs.

UH OH YOU SAID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• domesticEthug.jpg
    domesticEthug.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 106

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
its ok im not angry or anythin, its just some of that stuff takes a while to find, like the audio of the new Jada diss etc...

i only like postin up the rap news coz the people on this forum are kool and i like to keep people updated with wat the hell is happenin.

production forum it is, but hip hop is one. it aint like we're Democrat and rappers are Republicans.

sAfE.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
its ok im not angry or anythin, its just some of that stuff takes a while to find, like the audio of the new Jada diss etc...

i only like postin up the rap news coz the people on this forum are kool and i like to keep people updated with wat the hell is happenin.

production forum it is, but hip hop is one. it aint like we're Democrat and rappers are Republicans.

sAfE.
Post the shyt in the same thread......for example that Benzino resigning I posted in ur Benzino thread yesterday.....Anything regarding 50/Jada/Fat joe just post in one of the threads u started earlier....that way u keep everybody who is interested informed and Fade is happy too

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I don't get the big deal about this being a production site. A lot of production talk goes on in the other sections. On the lounge description it says anything not related to production. As long as no one's being disrespected what's the problem?

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
I know he should be able 2 post what he wants other people post far more stupider shit and there threads are allowed to stay open why cant his ?

but Honestly Ryth maybe just make a thread telling people where they can get all there hiphop gossip and news and for those people who want to see that stuff they can go get it on there own .