Tupac - Loyal To The Game

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
if pac hated the whole damn EAST COAST because of his diddy/biggie issues, do you really think he would have liked em while he hates dre? come on......... yuo are smarter then that, stop reachin.

the "reason" we are hearing so many pac albums is greed, plain and simple. the shit was unreleased for a reason. we dont need to hear every word the guy said.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
J Rilla said:
Carefully shifting this back on topic......... Pacs catlog being raped is one thing,but when you edit Pacs vocals to make him say things like "Em thats my nigga" and "GGGGGG- unit"...that should earn u a special spot in the hip hop hall of shame

SERIOUS ! ? thats sad as fuck

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
just let the guy rest. It is greed and its dispicable. And Pac was born and raised in the Bronx, he didnt hate the whole Coast. That sounds stupid.

His original rap name was MC New York.

Swear to God.

T

The Bastard

Rhythmikal said:
ELTON JOHN?? wtf??

who put that fag with the greatest rapper of all time?

thats stupid.

sAfE.
sum1 put a fag on a biggie track?

T

The Bastard

djswivel said:
Afeni is the one who allowed Eminem to do it. The reason Tupac music keeps being released is because Afeni won a court battle with Death Row that granted her the rights to ALL of Pac's unreleased tracks....There were about 150 of them....Afeni owns all the rights and is systematically releasing everything under her careful supervision....Afeni made the choice to let Eminem exeutive produce the record with her....Afeni knows what her son would've wanted, or at least knows better than anyone else, and she truly feels that Eminem was the best person to produce the record....Also, the fact that Em is down with Dre doesn't matter, because I personally think that Eminem has enough morality to cut Dre off from the project, which he did....And I also think, if Pac were alive, he wouldn't care that Em and Dre were tight....I don't think he would let Em's other relationships affect his own....Remember, Eminem had nothing to do with any of the beefs going on before he died

Overall, the record is decent, not garbage, but not a classic either......Ghetto Gospel (Eminem), Don't You Trust Me (Eminem), Po Nigga Blues (Scott Storch), and Hennessey Remix (Rafael Siddique) are the best after listening over it a few more times....
honestly no disrespect but how the fucks afeni shakur gunna know whut tupac wants. my mama dont know whut i want . i dont believe for a second pac would ever do a song wit eminem

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
if pac hated the whole damn EAST COAST because of his diddy/biggie issues, do you really think he would have liked em while he hates dre? come on......... yuo are smarter then that, stop reachin.

the "reason" we are hearing so many pac albums is greed, plain and simple. the shit was unreleased for a reason. we dont need to hear every word the guy said.

Man, I thought you were smarter than that....Pac didn't hate the east coast at all. He had a beef with Biggie, but you did what many did and listen to the media....Pac has said in countless interviews it was never about the east cost west coast thing, it was about 2 rappers (OK, Mobb Deep and Junior MAFIA got it too but there were reasons)....The media blew that shit up.....I think Afeni would know best about what her son would've wanted....Since when is Cold Truth the truth on Tupac?

Also, the reason they were unreleased before he died was because he didn't live long enough to release them. Maybe you guys don't know, but Tupac didn't even like where he was at with Death Row. Only reason he made those records on Death Row was because Suge posted bail for him so he could get out and make records on Suge's label. Why do you think when he got out he has 3 albums out within a year, cuz he had a 3 album contract and wanted to get out (All Eyez On Me double album, The 7 Day Theory)....Also, he knew he was a target, and that someone was probably gonna take him out so he was in the studio doing tracks every day. Also, I really don't think Afeni is trying to capitalize on her son. She is putting it out for the true fans, and also a lot of the proceeds are going straight to the Tupac Amaru foundation or whatever its called, and that Tupac Canter for Performing Arts. Afeni has money, I really don't think she's puttin it out to make more.

Now let's say Suge had won the court battle and won rights to all the unreleased material, then I would ahve to agree with all of you, the release of songs would be strictly to capitalize on his death....But his own mother?? Come on

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
elton is gangsta... leave the hairy poof alone... he makes solid tunes... whats the name of his writer?

reg dwight for life anyway...

the pac cd is aight... just pacs voice sounds good whatever... so you can't really lose...

also what truth was saying is true... if anything pac would more likely record with Ja...
him and dre fell out... so either pac wud just be ridin with the outlawz and have his own label... stayed with death row, dissed dre and made friends with the inc... orleft tha row and made up with dre...

it's all what if's

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
ok, ok, i'll the east coast thing on the chin.

as far as the unreleased songs?

come on man. these songs are nothing like they were when he was alive. nothing.

so if you take his posthumous releases into consideration, pac aint even top ten. pac's your average half assed rapper who had some hits early on and then fell the fuck off.

if he had stayed alive, i personally believe taht most of these songs- w/the exception of still down, changes, dont cry, end of time, etc..... but outside of those most of these releases would remained unreleased.

even yuo have to admit that these songs really arent worthy of much praise... its just cause they are pac songs, no other reason.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
if he is, he isnt making good music anymore.

why are yuo going to manipulate a guys voice to say something he never said?

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
im not argueing with manipulating his lyrics to say shit he never said, that's kinda wack, but the bottom line is Afeni made the decision to let Em produce it....She has her reasons, and Dre had absolutely nothing to do with the record....Afeni knows how her son felt about Dre, so she obviously knew when choosing Em to produce it, she was gonna be sure Dre didn't have any input on anything.....Bottom line is, Eminem is at the top of the food chain in the music industry, in all genres of music....I'm sure if Pac were alive, he would be on top aswell, and I really doubt he would be gettin into another beef with the only real competition just like what happened with Biggie....I'm sure Pac would've supported Em with his music

As for Murder Inc, who knows, but I doubt it....Everyone knows they're fake as shit

I think you're arguement is more directed towards dislike to Eminem. Regardless of what everyone thinks, Eminem is on top of the music industry, and that's why he was given the privelege to produce the greatest rapper of all time's latest album.....I don't think Afeni made Em the executive producer because his beats are the best, she did it because he's on top, and after all that beef back in 96, Pac would be ridin with the top right now if he were alive...You actualy think he wanted to go through that??....Now I don't mean they'd be on some level like Em and 50, or Dre and Em, where they're signed to each others labels and shit, but I don't think Pac would be beefing with Eminem....Y'all are making it seem like that's all Pac was, beef...Look past what the media promoted....That meant nothing

T

The Bastard

djswivel said:
As for Murder Inc, who knows, but I doubt it....Everyone knows they're fake as shit

Eminem is on top of the music industry

thats funny i think murder inc is on top of the music industry, and i think eminem is fake as shit

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
I just got the album and I must say, I was a little disappointed. Until the End of Time and Better Dayz were my two favorite albums of all time, and the producing in them was unbelievable for the most part. I think Em did ok with loyal to the game but his beats were all pretty similar and they just didn't have the same impact as some of the beats in past tupac albums.

As for the rapping part of it, I think that this album was pretty similar to past albums but it didn't have any great tracks like better dayz, changes, or dont cry

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
sammy beats said:
As for the rapping part of it, I think that this album was pretty similar to past albums

what u mean... every 5th line rhymed enemiiiies with something...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
lol, of course this has to do with my dislike of eminem.

nobody argues that he is on top of the industry..... well, ok, inspectah just did, but murder inc has.. ja and ashanti... thats it... nobody cares about the rest of the roster.

anyhow, its pretty sad that she chose someone to produce a posthumous album just because he was "on top". how about enlisting guys who made great music as opposed to guys who are "on top"? yuo just validated my "greed" argument, becasue that would show that the primary concern wasnt putting out a quality product; it was about lining her own pockets. eminems name recgnition guarantees that. this is a bullshitmove if i ever saw one. these songs are not any good... simple as that. just because something gets recorded, that doesnt mean that it will be released.

if em dies, i really do hope that em's mom has benzino excutive produce all of his posthumous albums. pleeeease let that happen. in fact, i hope she enlists ICP, everlast and fred durst as guests, produced by dj lethal and hangmen three, with more special guests ru paul and justin timberlake, and have it released on murder inc. that would be aweome.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
^ hahahaha... em prolly got something in a contract that says when he dies his mum can't use shit...