trying a new mastering chain

Flip G

Nzyte
After years if playing around I think I'm close to a good sound... please leave your criticisms so I can improve... forgive the song lol

pop star dancing GIF by Lifetime

Last edited:

Dusty B

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 37
dope. love the originality. the hats are wild and unorthodox on the beat but it works great.

vocals are clean and everything sounds well produced. I like the melodic flow/singing during the verses too, the 3rd verse when you went from it to a faster flow was impressive (though at times it sounded a little too Drake-esque) but it's still original enough that it works.

Great song man.

Last edited:

Flip G

Nzyte
dope. love the originality. the hats are wild and unorthodox on the best but it works great.

vocals are clean and everything sounds well produced. I like the melodic flow/singing during the verses too, the 3rd verse when you went from it to a faster flow was impressive (though at times it sounded a little too Drake-esque) but it's still original enough that it works.

Great song man.
Lol, I knew I would get the drake reference... lol... thanks for listening

Beats dope, hats and claps sound good within the mix! Funky bass.

I like the lyrics and content, perhaps some notes dissonant in places but really well done on this, nice work.

If I sang it would start dogs barking and howling to put them out of their misery :ROFLMAO:

Flip G

Nzyte
Beats dope, hats and claps sound good within the mix! Funky bass.

I like the lyrics and content, perhaps some notes dissonant in places but really well done on this, nice work.

If I sang it would start dogs barking and howling to put them out of their misery :ROFLMAO:
LOL... I had to remove the sounds of the cats that ran to the studio while I was recording lol.... I've gained a lot of respect for real singers thru this process lol
Black And White Cats GIF

members online