Trigger Finger users in FL Studio

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I thought it might be a good idea for trigger finger/fl studio headz post some of their tricks or show some of us "just starters" how to use the two properly. Also, maybe post some links of sites or youtube vidz regarding BOTH M-Audio Trigger Finger AND FL Studio

Do you guys use the FPC and load sounds or do you the slicer? Both work but is one better or have a faster work flow?

Thanks in advance

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
FPC: Mapping your Pads and saving as a Preset

This is real simple. Where you see the note in FPC, put your mouse over it and drag it down till you see "lrn", now hit the corresponding pad on your TriggerFinger. When you're done mapping all the pads. Click the top left corner of FPC and save the preset as something like "Trigger Finger". Now you're all set because you can just load this preset in FPC and then it'll have everything setup. You can load it by right clicking on the preset arrows in top right corner. The only thing left to do is save a bank on your Trigger Finger as you don't want to be setting up the pads values everytime on the Trigger Finger. Much easier to save/load a bank as this is what I do on my padKONTROL. I've got one bank(Korg calls them scenes) for FPC & one for Redrum and I just hold my scene button and hit the pad I've the scene set to.

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Can do that with Edison

Dont need to do all that if you have an mpd24, since the has 30 presets and 4 banks :p

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Can do that with Edison

Dont need to do all that if you have an mpd24, since the has 30 presets and 4 banks :p

Man, isn't obvious that I got a trigger finger holmez, lol.

I kinda didn't want this thread to be bout anything other than FL Studio + M-Audio Trigger Finger. No disrespect Lion-ucs.

Ruimixx

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Does anybody know why my trigger finger won't load up slice 3 but it will load 1,2 and 4?

I can't get 3 to load on the pad!! I realized that when I load them on the FPC the sample plays to the end, but with the slicer alone, it plays until you let up on the pad, which is what I want. Big D where you at? I know you know about this, lol.

EDIT: Is it a must or good idea to installl Enigma?

Attachments

• slicer.jpg
    slicer.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 120

members online

No members online now.