tried it all

beatboye

ill o.g.
their was an earlier thread on How to split Accapella from Intrumental? by Jihl and dis is

how to get da instrumental from the track?

I understand that yu can get billions of them online but iam sick of seeing free cd downloads full of em then they don't work when yu download em.

I tried to do it with my tools but it ain't workin getting the thing in phase with the original yu know so the frequency's line up
but Nas-"live nigga rap" is a classic old scool track to me .no hint of it online so any help guys appreciate it "one love"

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
There is a few different methods which you can use to filter out the track by inverting them which will either leave you with the acapella or instrumentals.

Here is a new program which is made by iZotope which is focused on the instrumental filtering which it sounds like you are wanting.

I don't think it as yet been released thouigh, have'nt looked into it for a few months - but probably be out soon.

beatboye

ill o.g.
There is a few different methods which you can use to filter out the track by inverting them which will either leave you with the acapella or instrumentals.

Here is a new program which is made by iZotope which is focused on the instrumental filtering which it sounds like you are wanting.

I don't think it as yet been released thouigh, have'nt looked into it for a few months - but probably be out soon.

cool nice one Redrum appreciate it