Travis Scott - "Astroworld"

RizzakBeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
Hey guys,

wanted to start a little discussion on Travis Scotts' "Astroworld", which was released some weeks ago. Do you like the album / in comparison to his old stuff / what songs do you prefer the most and what producer do you thing did a great job on the album?

For me, "Stargazing", "Sicko Mode", "Stop Trying To Be God", "Wake Up", "Can't Say" & "Houstonfornication" are very very nice songs with such great beats!

"Can't Say" is a beat by WonderGurl and the is just crazy on this one, I love it that girls are getting into the beat business and rock the billboards!! Also the Verse of Don Toliver is very good!

Also, Mike Dean (who produced a lot for Kanye) made a very good job on the beats.

A friend of mine said he thinks his old stuff is better, like Rodeo or Birds In The Trap, but I don't know... Astroworld is crazy!

BUT SICKO MODE - this is something where I'm kinda proud of because of the producer OZ. He is from swiss, so he speaks german too, and he already made some hits with travis scott, he also made a beat on trippie redds new album. It shows, that europeans have a chance to get to the motherland of hiphop!!

What do you think? Let me know!

In my personal opinion, the whole album bangs. Even the less memorable songs, like YOSEMITE (for me anyway, thanks to NAV) being dope. In comparison to Rodeo and BItTSM, AW is Travis in near apex performance. Can't wait to see him at Prudential.

As for producers, everyone does there part: Sonny Digital, WondaGurl, Tame Impala, Thundercat, Tay Keith, every last beatmaker and producer on this project put forth their best effort. The features on this thing are near flawless as well. This has been the only Travis Scott album that I've listened to back to back, it's just his best as for right now.

I love just about every single song on this beast, 9/10 my guy.

phantonez

Been meaning to check this out. Some people are saying the numbers he did first week are a bit suspicious. It's turning into a conspiracy lol.