Track Submission

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
ah'ite im getting ready to submit tracks to a radio dj because he had someone on an intro that i was really feeling, so i called up the station and asked who that mc was, he asked who i was and i told him and then he asked what kind of equipment do i use and i told him what i use (mpc2000xl, asr-10, roland 1880, motif sound module) he said ah'ite. gave me his email address and asked me to send him a couple tracks i sent him some and he liked 3 or so. now im ready to get started but how do i know what style the mc is feeling because you cant just send one kind of sound. when i heard the mc on that intro he was rapping on top of joe budden's pump it up, should i send all beats like that or what?? any suggestions are appreciated.

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I really wouldn't know what to do in that situation either but,don't send all your beats.

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The best results are going to come from gettting with the dude, even just a simple phone conversation.

X

xkwest

^no doubt....
also when you meet up with him.... have him show you his other works that he's done with other peeps.... just so you can get a vibe of his style with different beats...

members online