Too Much

I think that when we are young we have all big ideas and dreams about what are going to be, what we will achieve and how we will make our mark on the world. As we get older real life has a funny way of steering our lives in different directions, then one day when we are about our age we suddenly have our doubts and regrets about how things havent turned out as we envisioned them.
I think because its such a widespread thing that it just a part of growing up, its a mid life crisis, give us a few months and we will be going out getting motorbikes and teenage girlfriends, going for bungee jumps and trying to be young again and regain that lost youth, only to find we dont have the stamina required for a teenage girlfiend any more, its just too much hard work. I suppose we just have to accept the fact we are grown up now and we should just accept that we have become old, bitter and miserable.

For what its worth, to Fade I think Illmuzik, what its been and what it is, is a great acheivement to be proud of, if the the way its inspired me to become a better producer is anything to go by, then the inspiration given to all the producers Ive seen come and go in my time here, I think you have made a decent impression on the world, even if you never became prime minister for Canada.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
cop yourself an xbox kinect and a copy of dance central. dont do any of the dances on easy. medium is good. you will be having fun, getting the exercise you need and be gaming all at the same time.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
It's just I'm at a point now where I'm trying to decide what path to take and I'm asking myself is computer work worth it? It's taken up so much of my time over the years to the point where I feel like I'm wasting my time each day I spend on it.

keep asking myself the same question. Two years in the job now, 8-10 hours in front of the computer every day, i come home, computer again. living in the matrix. not cool

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
keep asking myself the same question. Two years in the job now, 8-10 hours in front of the computer every day, i come home, computer again. living in the matrix. not cool

Same here. I sit at a desk all day in front of a comp and then go home and do more of the same either making beats,playing games,or just browsing some more...I'm more concerened for the current generation. At least at one time i did have to go outside and ride a bike,play some football on the street, and other shyt. Now kids start out on video games and computer and rarely get to experience the joys of the outdoors

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
we should go to other sites and start some shit. it would be a virtual rumble.

Quality

Godson of the Clapper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 19
I don't think we ready to hold ground the dark side yet tho [whispers]FutureProducers[/whispers] {gasps}

Speakin on topic, i think you gotta find what makes you happy in life and do just that (ideally something you can make revenue from too). Otherwise find a job that doesn't bother the shit outta you and still enables you to do what you love in your free.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I feel you though Fade, I had to start forcing myself to get an hour long workout in every day at a certain point cuz of the same thing bro...and I totally understand how easy it is to have your entire day swallowed by dealing with web dev stuff...Plus, the bigger you get into it, the more you need to devote your time and resources to it! - Its a vicious cycle.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Just follow Phil's Bodyweight Gym ...ahah

I'm addicted to the web as well, I spend hours on the computer everyday... but can't avoid it since it's also part of my job. I feel "guilty" at times but try to take breaks on a regular basis (going for a walk, physical exercise, etc ...).

Haha, i second that! This dudes got the info we all need! lol For real tho. haha