Too Many People In The U.s,and Possibly The World

T

The Bastard

I LIVE ABOUT 1 MILE AWAY FROM MY WORK AND IT LITERALLY TOOK ME 40 MINUTES TO GET THERE THIS MORNING IN TRAFFIC, ITS SO FUCKIN FRUSTRATING . GETTIN INTO BOSTON BETWEEN 3 O CLOCK AND 7 O CLOCK ON WEEKENDS IS MISSION IMPOSSIBLE. I MEAN TRAFFIC HAS ALWAYS BEEN AROUND BUT ITS DEF ON AN INCREASE. WHERE IM LIVING NOW IS ABOUT 5 MILES OUTSIDE THE CITY AND I STILL CANT FIND A PARKING SPOT NEAR MY HOUSE 90% OF THE TIME, AND IT WASNT ALWAYS LIKE THAT. I THINK THAT THE GOVERMENT SHOULD REGULATE HOW MANY PEOPLE COME IN HERE AT A TIME. NOT TRYIN TO SOUND LIKE A REDNECK THAT WANTS TO CLOSE THE BOARDERS UP ,AMERICAS A FREE COUNTRY, BUT WAIT FOR A FEW HUNDRED THOUSAND PEOPLE TO DIE OFF BE4 U LET A FEW HUNDRED THOUSAND IN. dang

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Nah, I disagree. Certain areas may be extremely populated, maybe even overpopulated (parking is a bitch in urban areas), but as long as an immigrant produces more than he consumes, meaning he has a job and doesn't live off welfare, he benefits us all. As long as someone comes here to work and better their lives, I support it all the way.

ill o.g.
It dont help to be in boston. Even new york is easier to get around then boston cuz of that grid pattern for most the streets.

There are a lot of people in the us. Just people should spread out more instead of takin up all the space in a couple diff areas.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
it's like a fish tank. the fuller it gets the more agitated they become.. and more violent. but at the same time.. go out in the country towns and there all racist and uncomfortable because their scared of things they don't know about. if you ask me, we are getting out of control as a specie. but only about the population control, not the scared racist thing [that's human nature, thankfully i'm barely related]

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Come 2 Canada we h ave a shit load of Land thats just Tree's and Land For miles upon Miles

Its pretty fucked up were the Second biggest COuntry in the world and are Population is the Size of NYC

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I don't think closing up the boarders is a good idea. Maybe Boston City planners should get off their ass and design a more acessible street system for their city.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
CampO said:
Come 2 Canada we h ave a shit load of Land thats just Tree's and Land For miles upon Miles

LOL Ha. Sure we have lots of land if you're talking about way up north. We have too many people in the major cities right now as it is.

I agree though, I think it's just the fact that everyone seems to have a car and the cities are more clogged up because of the housing. Condos everywhere you look, all close together, etc. Too many people, too many vehicles.

E

Equality 7-2521

when concidering the big picture though, people need to stop making so many babies. the world population is increasing and the area on which to stand on earth is not getting any bigger. i reckon 1 baby per person. so that would mean 2 per family. thats plenty fuckers.

T

The Bastard

Equality 7-2521 said:
when concidering the big picture though, people need to stop making so many babies. the world population is increasing and the area on which to stand on earth is not getting any bigger. i reckon 1 baby per person. so that would mean 2 per family. thats plenty fuckers.
thats a tough situation. yeah 2 babies a fam would be better for the planet. but people have the right to prospur and have a family . if a man and a woman already have 2 kids and they love each other enough to have another one whos to say they cant. i heard in sum parts of the worl they will charge you for having over a certain amount of kids to discorouge having more. and in sum parts they actually kill em to control population. pretty brutal

E

Equality 7-2521

how many kids you have is not directly related to how much you love your partner. im sure the couple who have one child love each other just as much as the couple who had 5. in china, i believe its 2 kids per family i.e. each person is allowed to replace themselves.

i reckon i kid per person so you are replacing yourself and nothing more is a good idea. true it should be afree country where you can prosper but having lots of kids is almost a form of selfishness. its giving no thought to how it effects the next generation and the one after that and the one after that. eventually there will be too many people.....we will either have used up all earths resources and have nothing left to live on or we will still have resources to live on but wont be able to take a step left, right, forward or backward.

i agree it is a pretty harsh law to make it so you can only replace yourself, but its not that harsh when you concider how much quicker this world gets fucked up by the population growing.

its just another form of production control. like factories n shit are not allowed to exceed emition standards of certain toxic chemicals. its the same sanerio, except with babies being the form of polution. and people ARE polution in our current state of living.

essentially i think it would be a fair law.....people who have more than three kids would still be happy if they only had two kids. those extra kids are not the difference between hapiness and unhapiness.

whatcha reckon?

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
thats a tough situation. yeah 2 babies a fam would be better for the planet. but people have the right to prospur and have a family . if a man and a woman already have 2 kids and they love each other enough to have another one whos to say they cant. i heard in sum parts of the worl they will charge you for having over a certain amount of kids to discorouge having more. and in sum parts they actually kill em to control population. pretty brutal

by who's standards are you comparing the right that restricting the birth of babies is wrong?

cause i respect nature and other species as much as humans. sure we have evolved and deserve some things above and before other lesser intelligent species.. but we are the cause of much specie extinction and are hurting the planet, not to mention hurting ourselves from our own addiction to the needs that we expect as americans, or any other well-to-do countries.

we need to look at the bigger picture here and not think things should be how we think they should be. sometimes things are not how we want them and we are delt with 2 options: either ignore it or recognize it.

T

The Bastard

they did a report on traffic congestion on dateline today. number one worst city for traffic is l.a. wit an average of 93 hours a year in traffic. thats nearly 4 days in traffic . 2nd place was houston texas

ill o.g.
J Beatz said:
its the friggin big dig

i think it was supposed to be finished 4 years ago. That shit was a waste of time, space, and money. I havent seen any improvements in it for a long time too.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Chrono said:
by who's standards are you comparing the right that restricting the birth of babies is wrong?
cause i respect nature and other species as much as humans. sure we have evolved and deserve some things above and before other lesser intelligent species.. but we are the cause of much specie extinction and are hurting the planet, not to mention hurting ourselves from our own addiction to the needs that we expect as americans, or any other well-to-do countries.
we need to look at the bigger picture here and not think things should be how we think they should be. sometimes things are not how we want them and we are delt with 2 options: either ignore it or recognize it.

We are LONG away from the world being anywhere near overpopulated. I don't think that will ever happen, because humans will develop the technology to inhabit other planets before that (if don't kill ourselves off). Rights are not derived from anyone's arbitrary standards, they are derived from the fact that a person's life belongs to him and no one else, and therefore each individual has the right to make the decisions which promote his life. To restrict the amount of kids a couple could have would be an apaulling violation of their rights. Phrases like "big picture," "greater good," and "public interest" have lead to some of the worst attrocities ever committed on humans, ie. USSR and the Nazis. It is MORAL for individuals to pursue their self-interests and happiness.

T

The Bastard

Nnxt said:
tisk tisk this is why you work for yourself.. wont have to deal with those complications :) i agree though that traffic can be a bitch
YA WHAT IF U GOT AN APPOINTMENT WITH A BARBER OR U NEED TO BE AT CHURCH BY NOON. I CANT EVEN COUNT HOW MANY TIMES I WISH WE LIVED IN A JETSONS/BACK TO THE FUTURE PART 2 TYPE WORLD WITH FLYING CARS

E

Equality 7-2521

o-a-ksavage said:
We are LONG away from the world being anywhere near overpopulated. I don't think that will ever happen, because humans will develop the technology to inhabit other planets before that (if don't kill ourselves off). Rights are not derived from anyone's arbitrary standards, they are derived from the fact that a person's life belongs to him and no one else, and therefore each individual has the right to make the decisions which promote his life. To restrict the amount of kids a couple could have would be an apaulling violation of their rights. Phrases like "big picture," "greater good," and "public interest" have lead to some of the worst attrocities ever committed on humans, ie. USSR and the Nazis. It is MORAL for individuals to pursue their self-interests and happiness.

but it is IMORAL to persue your self interests if they cause unreasonable harm to other bodies. As an extreme example, you dont just go round killing people because you find it fun and it makes you happy. comparing nazis to placing limits on how many kids a couple can have seems pretty mismatched to me. there is no blood and gore involved in this proposal, just some conservative practices of makin babies. i still like my comparison between the emission of toxins and how many kids are produced. there are laws which say that no matter how much plastic (or whatever it may be) you want to produce at your plastic factory for your own benifit, you cannot exceed the legal toxin emission levels. this law is in place so that the environment doesnt die. the same could be applied to kids. why not put a limit on how many kids a person can have so that this planet is preserved for longer? we would all still be able to have kids, just one each, so as to replace ourselves and nothing more. everyone would still have the right to become a parent. everyone would still be able to enjoy raising their seeds. traditional family trees would still exist. the couple with 3 + kids was still happy as larry after having 2. its not like they needed more so as to pull them out of depression and make them happy again after they got bored of the first two.

other planets to live on would be useful but its not gauranteed that we will be able to do it. untill we know for sure i reckon its worth preserving this one as best we can.

but yeah if it comes down to it, we are just gonna have to kill each other till the population is back to a managable state.

promises to be exciting times ahead regardless of what happens......

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
^^^ agree completely!

we have to remember that we are only one facate of this planetary community and will die to leave it and our community behind. I believe that if you have given more than you have taken from this planet and communities then you deserve your life.. however there is not much use to have multiple people taking from us and our planetary community [all species, all life] and not giving as much back positively. And no i'm not saying people should be shot if their don't live up the responsibility of their own exsistence, it's just a perspective i use to gauge how i understand things. we as humans and rullers of this planet have the ultimate responsibility, to ignore that would be our own undoing.

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah London is fucked up nuff refugees be comming into London daily, half of them just loaf and claim benefits.

They need to spread these peeps around a lil bit cos the affect of having all these peeps thrown in the melting pot just leads to all kinds of problems social and physcological.

Another thing that baffles me? 3rd world countries dudes got no house, no clothes, no food so why have kids?

Im the type of dude if I aint got nuthing why have kids? so they can have a fucked up life?