To Triton users?

The Konductor

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo! I use the triton as my center piece in my lab. Due to the fact that I'm not tech savvy I have yet to scracth the surface of its capabilities. I can work with in the sequencer and loop tracks but thats about it. If there are any triton users who know the triton some what well, I would appreciate some detailed instructions on how to due things. The first thing I'd like to do is assign my sequenced tracks to the keys on the keyboard. The manual explains it but I can't seem to get it. If someone could explain it to me better and in steps such as step1.....2.....3.....etc...that would be fantastic. Peace!

V

vabeach

well i have the trition studio dawg & what do you mean assing the keys?..........explain and im sure i can hook you up w/ some tips on your board

The Konductor

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You know. Once you have your tracks recorded and looped within the sequencer you can assign your tracks to the keys and play back your music.

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
honestly you gotta do what i did. There is a site called TritonHaven.com i think is the name.....i went there and they have forums where you can post....copy the post you posted here and sign up and post it there they will help you with stuff on the triton of your choice!

Louie Lou

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
What you want to use is the RPPR function. Follow all the instructions for using RPPR and then go back into the sequence mode. When your in there make sure to check the RPPR (square button) option and press the key you assigned the sequence or loop to it.

BTW this is for the triton le. I not sure which triton you are using.

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What Tritons are y'all rocking - studio, classic, le?

I'm considering getting a Titon Le, are there any disadvantages of this model?

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Originally posted by Louie Lou
Im using a triton le 76 w/ sampling option and a Roland CDX-1.

cool, what is your opinion of it? Is it the dopest keyboard your fingers have touched or is overhyped?

Also man, can you drop a bit of knowledge on the "sampling option" you mentioned. What does this allow you to do and did it cost much? Would you recommend this feature?

holla back

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Would a triton be good to me if im doing software also..

im tryna decide on tha Triton OR MOTIF

and rack or station...

^^^ HELP !!!

mianly sounds...and sometimes i wanna do a beat with the computer turned off..or ifs theres a storm..or bad virus..etc..on the road..until i get a laptop that is,

Louie Lou

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
I think any keyboard you get is sufficient. I believe that it up to the user to make the most out of it. I like the le cause its features are pretty easy to configure, and It always has something new to learn once you master one feature. The down-side is that it only supports 1 insert effect opposed to the 5 insert effects the triton studio, classic, pro and karma have. Its a good beginners keyboard tho. If you have the cash i say get the studio version or a motif.

forgot to mention that you can learn more about each of these keyboards, rack etc...at :

www.tritonhaven.com
www.motifator.com

S

SmartAlec

in my opinion i think the motiv is way more fresh, neptunes slayed all the triton sounds for sure........... i got a triton studio, wish i would have gotten something different........

Waynyce

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I got a Triton classic pro. I needed the 76 keys. I like the warmth of the motif sounds though. I'm not to thrilled about the LE version. I would like to upgrade to the studio version. I do want to get a second board though and I'm looking at the Yamaha CS6X, Motif6, or a Roland XP30/60

members online