Tips on selling more beats on your Website

keyboard666

Before you sell your music or sell your instrumental type beats, you should make sure that your instrumental typebeats are good enough to be sold online. So, ask yourself, if your beats are good enough or if you produce a quality sound. If after answering this question honestly and your instrumental type beats are good, let us take a look at how you can successfully make online sales with these great beats.

However, before you sell your music, you might have to consider carefully, the following questions:

• Has any recording artist used to your beats to make music?

• Have you received constructive feedback regarding the quality of your beats?

• Do you properly mix your beats such that they sound good on various speakers?
If your answer is affirmative to all three questions, then you have a higher chance to sell your music. If not, do not be discouraged. Try to improve your beats. Now, let us consider how you can sell your instrumental type beats.

• Make sure that your best beats are on the top of your beat player. This is because when someone plays the first few beats and they don’t like it, they can easily lose interest and stop listening further. So, put your best beats on the top of your beat player. This way, when someone plays it, they would be interested in listening to more beats.

• Try as much as possible to keep the names of your beats as short as possible. Long names can be hard to remember. So, keep the names of your beats as simple and catchy as possible to improve your online sales.

• Always remember quality over quantity. Most people will not have the time to listen to every single one of your beats. So focus on making quality sounds.

• Include the beat type in the beat name. Many people search for beats by genre and so, when you provide the beat type, it makes it easier for buyers to purchase your beats.

• Learn to re-market your beats to your previous customers. Odds are, if they have bought your beats before, they will likely buy again from you.

• If you have a beat selling website, keep it as simple as possible. Make sure that it is also easy to navigate.

• Instead of only focusing on how to sell your music, try to build relationships with your customers.
These are just some minor ways to improve your beat sales.

Before you sell your music or sell your instrumental type beats, you should make sure that your instrumental typebeats are good enough to be sold online. So, ask yourself, if your beats are good enough or if you produce a quality sound. If after answering this question honestly and your instrumental type beats are good, let us take a look at how you can successfully make online sales with these great beats.

However, before you sell your music, you might have to consider carefully, the following questions:

• Has any recording artist used to your beats to make music?

• Have you received constructive feedback regarding the quality of your beats?

• Do you properly mix your beats such that they sound good on various speakers?
If your answer is affirmative to all three questions, then you have a higher chance to sell your music. If not, do not be discouraged. Try to improve your beats. Now, let us consider how you can sell your instrumental type beats.

• Make sure that your best beats are on the top of your beat player. This is because when someone plays the first few beats and they don’t like it, they can easily lose interest and stop listening further. So, put your best beats on the top of your beat player. This way, when someone plays it, they would be interested in listening to more beats.

• Try as much as possible to keep the names of your beats as short as possible. Long names can be hard to remember. So, keep the names of your beats as simple and catchy as possible to improve your online sales.

• Always remember quality over quantity. Most people will not have the time to listen to every single one of your beats. So focus on making quality sounds.

• Include the beat type in the beat name. Many people search for beats by genre and so, when you provide the beat type, it makes it easier for buyers to purchase your beats.

• Learn to re-market your beats to your previous customers. Odds are, if they have bought your beats before, they will likely buy again from you.

• If you have a beat selling website, keep it as simple as possible. Make sure that it is also easy to navigate.

• Instead of only focusing on how to sell your music, try to build relationships with your customers.
These are just some minor ways to improve your beat sales.
Also building a fanbase helps quite a bit..i'm living proof of that....this is very helpful information

crosstevsky

beats architect
Battle Points: 127
Thanks for this advice...I find it usefull, I just disagree with "type beat" thing. I know it is SEO stuff but man that just sounds like a producer is in this game just for the money, and just "manufacturing" beats like on factory lane,stripped down of any enjoyment and integrity...

keyboard666

Thanks for this advice...I find it usefull, I just disagree with "type beat" thing. I know it is SEO stuff but man that just sounds like a producer is in this game just for the money, and just "manufacturing" beats like on factory lane,stripped down of any enjoyment and integrity...
i feel you it was catered towards selling beats and that type beat stuff works for searches sorry with the choice of words

It's been a long road but good things come from hard work;):up2:
I've sold beats to unknown artists and a few popular artists such as; Yung Dolph & Paper Route Records...Money Bagg Yo..just to name a few...most of my music is also bought by movie production companies and commercials...I create a wide range of music genres.. Cinematic, EDM, Trap, Hip Hop, R&b..etc...I love music and I love creating it..I am a producer not just a beatmaker..I refuse to limit myself to just one genre when are so many different types that you can make money doing and gaining recognition..most of all getting paid to do what I love...

keyboard666

EDM is my cup of tea i got to learn from an amazing mentor in L.A now im working on building an affiliate/ghost production website ! very inspiring!

prodbysold

Quality Beats By Yours Truly

I totally agree on this man. Part of the reason being why the industry has become so saturated nowadays. And turning to it fast.