Tiny Desk Concert…

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 835
Not my style but it's always good seeing live stuff like this, it gives the music a whole new vibe!
Yea, I figured its not the style of most around here... but I just thought his voice sounded really good. Ive never seen him do anything live, and most rappers, these days, live are terrible lol. He sounds like he does straight off an album, I remember watching The Up in Smoke Tour DVD and thought the same thing... All those guys sounded great live too (y)

Battle Points: 153
I do like some songs of Young Thug, he came in different after the G unit era dried out and fell apart..He and rich homie quan and some others, came with some good stuff.
But most of the time he's a bit too 'screamy' for me. Also showing up in all the weird japanese girls dresses n stuff is just plain weird. I geuss the next generation fucks with that junky painted dressed up clown shit. Not us og's lol.

yt1.jpg

yt2.jpg

yt3.png

Man is more gay than Freddy Mercury lmfao

Last edited:
I do like some songs of Young Thug, he came in different after the G unit era dried out and fell apart..He and rich homie quan and some others, came with some good stuff.
But most of the time he's a bit too 'screamy' for me. Also showing up in all the weird japanese girls dresses n stuff is just plain weird. I geuss the next generation fucks with that junky painted dressed up clown shit. Not us og's lol.

View attachment 5976
View attachment 5977
View attachment 5978

Man is more gay than Freddy Mercury lmfao
More camp than a caravan park