timbo beat recipe

r2danov

ill o.g.
coo, see if you can can find a danjahandz, polow da don, cool and dre, mannie fresh, lil jon, the runners recipe.. lol

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Cool lil video, but i like to imagine this guy coming to a studio near me or a basement and explaining this to me or anyone that i know that is into production, he would get laughed the fuck out of there, come on man, you have no rhythm and you can't make a beat....who told him to make this video, use your ears and if you have rhythm bang that ish out yo, its not a secret or a recipe to it...."The ethnic sounding part" LOL

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol so i guess now not only are people so uncreative they have to copy other producers styles down to the letter, but they can't even do it on their own by studying and understanding the music. they have to have some non-rhythmic and musically misinformed 40 year old guy do it for them.

man, production is really heading for good things.

robb_lowe

Akai Till I Die...
ill o.g.
i guess that cool, dap to that guy, and i really like some of timbo's beats but i'd rather spend half an hour making sure my beats don't sound like someone else's

Word the "f" up. I couldn't agree with you more. Biting is at a all time high in '07...

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Biting is at a all time high in '07...

That has always been the case, biters abound in every aspect of artistic expression, i love to hear someone either completely left field or that reminds me of no-one new and refreshing, unique style and sound etc, the only way you might successfully get away with biting would be if you can reach back a generation and possibly implement a lot someone popular's style into what you do...but we know for some Timbo is already reaching back a generation tho..LOL my motto is innovate, don't emulate- for me i don't care how hot something is, if it resembles someone that's already brought that style to the table, it doesn't speak too much of your own artistic and creative skills though, it means you are good at copying and biting an established framework that's just me.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
this video was horrible....

one day someone is going to make youtube videos on how to create my beats....lol...thats when you know you've made it big.

members online