tight reason video tutorial

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Dope review. I like the sounds I'm hearing in this pack. There was a few spots when you were sifting through and I thought "right there!" but then you skipped to the next one LOL.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
This does have some dope sounds to work with.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I actually bought this...Lol....

And I intend on using some of it on my upcoming project.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
That was dope, im interested in messing with Reason now. Dude seemed a little weird, but knew what he was talkin about.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
or Sign up to his Site for a Month I think its like $8.00 and he'll Let you Download His MPC3000 Drum Library for free

and you get to watch all the Tutorials for a Month

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
damn i had no interest in reason but now i wanna cop that

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
ive been a member of that site since november hes a cool dude has mad knowledge.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
I dunno, if any yall notice but this dude doesnt ever take advantage of any filtering options in the prgm and hes always constantly clipping!!!.....Not even hating cuz he can ply keys good an all, but did anyone else notice that dude was in the red the entire time!!??....lol...YO! - Thats not good man!, haha, seriously if hes such a pro how come he aint tellin cats to not let yer audio clip when recording????

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
i subscribed this month so i could get some sick drum soundbanks, theyre real cool.

DueceMade Ent. said:
I dunno, if any yall notice but this dude doesnt ever take advantage of any filtering options in the prgm and hes always constantly clipping!!!.....Not even hating cuz he can ply keys good an all, but did anyone else notice that dude was in the red the entire time!!??....lol...YO! - Thats not good man!, haha, seriously if hes such a pro how come he aint tellin cats to not let yer audio clip when recording????

he does them videos in rush, hardly ever goes into mixing or sorting all the levels out, he concentrates on the creative side so to speak, gettin the drum patterns going, bassliness, all that stuff. he hasnt gone into that technical stuff yet, am sure he'll work on a video for that soon. this guy is a real pro though, he's worked with dej jam and many big labels, i mean am surprised he's even willing to share all that knowledge.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Yea he is Coo I bought Sample Tank , Cubase , and a few VST's off of him and he ended up sending me the wrong shit and Charging me $20 more but he was real cool about it and he sent me my shit and let me keep the extra stuff he sent for free

Yea Afrique I think he sharing it cuz he tryna get into Music Vid PRod. an he aint really care nomore

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
^^ Nah think abhout it dude is already doing video production and audio production.. he cant do it forever.. So what u do is u invest ur time into teaching peopple what u know and in return if they get somewhere they wont forget it.. the people he teachers ends up being his retirement plan...pretty simple

bronto

ill o.g.
I agree

I have a great respect for people that share so much knowledge......even if I make it big in something outside of music......I could never forget people like that. Thats why I have the most respect for Just Blaze......he's a super producer (SUPER) that does vidoes and all the internet forums just to help people. Above the beats....that remains...always.

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
Yea i was a member of todays beats from earlier this year, my membership ran out due to my bank details changin but ima re join it pretty soon, its real dope ya'll trust me, Terrence know what he talkin bout and he even producin for Rakim