This mufucca lost his MIND!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
in the vid description:
Tom Cruise's impassioned views about Scientology have been revealed in a nine minute video leaked on the internet.

the fact that its 9 minutes persuaded me not to watch :( my internet been trippin lately. i'll fuck around and load only 1 min.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
in the vid description:
Tom Cruise's impassioned views about Scientology have been revealed in a nine minute video leaked on the internet.

the fact that its 9 minutes persuaded me not to watch :( my internet been trippin lately. i'll fuck around and load only 1 min.

ya need to just watch 2 minutes to see he's wacked in the mind.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
dude no one can figure the youtube tag thing out God knows Ive tried, maybe you should repost the instructions, cuz I dont get it...

Tom Cruise is sadly wacked out of his skull...Poor fella... Shit , POOR KID! Hes got a kid now..

Wait, we need to start a betting pool on which kids will be more fucked up, Mike J's or Tom Criuse?!

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I submit that he hasn't lost his mind at all...........

He was never in full control of it to be able to lose it.

ill o.g.
dude no one can figure the youtube tag thing out God knows Ive tried, maybe you should repost the instructions, cuz I dont get it...

Say you have a youtube link, like so:

youtube.com/watch?v=tICestGPPbs&feature=related

You just use regular posting tags like you do for anything else, (youtube)(/youtube) (again, replace the ( and ) with [ and ].)

Then you take your link, and grab only this part from it:
youtube.com/watch?v=tICestGPPbs&feature=related

(i put it in bold)

put that code in between your (youtube) tags, and its done.

Iow, only the part between ?v= and the first &, the rest of the url gets discarded.

Maybe I should have put this explanation in reply to fades topic about it, if so my bad. I just figured it would get read more in this thread now.

On topic:

Isnt Tom Cruise being a weirdo like really old news? Haha remember that south park episode with him not wanting to come out of the closet? classic! =D

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
i can only hope if im EVER in a car accident, Tom Cruise will save my life. Noone else can.

TheDragon

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Once he shared his thoughts on psychology, I immediately stopped listening to him. This just furthers the point. Whatever he's smoking, I hope I never come across it.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Good to knoe that When Stress's bored at work he looks up Tom Cruise on youtube lol

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Whats next Stress Britney Spears therapy sessions or that olivia newton john music video i saw hidden underneath ur futon??

S

Svenghali

I'm not discussing religion, just using it as an example to make a point

ya need to just watch 2 minutes to see he's wacked in the mind.

How wacked out is he really? Standing on the outside (as a Free Thinker) looking in, what he's sayin' is no more wacked out than many of the ideas and beliefs of popular organized world religions...I mean if you really wanna take it there. It might sound crazy to someone that believes in Jesus or in the stories of the Torah or Qur'an, or in a creator of all mankind in general. But for me as a non-believer there is no differentation between Scientolgy and any other religion. You cats are lookin' at Tom Cruise sideways but his religious expression and understanding is no different than someone evangelizing the "good news" on your local televison station Sunday mornings. I don't know what your personal beliefs are, and this is not a direct shot at you or anyone else here, but rather at the intolerable tone of this conversation. Unless you're an Atheist, I think the saying applies here "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". Besides, it's not implausible to think that 2,000 years from now there will be generations of people who will believe in Scientology and would live and die by and for it just as people have for Judaism, Christianity, Islam and many other Eastern belief systems. Think about it.

My 2 cents is always worth it's weight in platinum and diamonds baby.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
How wacked out is he really? Standing on the outside (as a Free Thinker) looking in, what he's sayin' is no more wacked out than many of the ideas and beliefs of popular organized world religions...I mean if you really wanna take it there. It might sound crazy to someone that believes in Jesus or in the stories of the Qu'ran or Torah, or in a creator in general, but for me as a non-believer there is no differentation for me between Scientolgy and any other religion. You cats are lookin' at Tom Cruise sideways but he's no different than someone evangelizing on your local televison station on a Sunday morning. I don't know what your personal beliefs are, and this is not a direct shot at you or anyone else here, but rather at the intolerable tone of this conversation. Unless you're an Atheist, I think the saying applies here "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". Besides, it's not implausible to think that 2,000 years from now there will be generations of people who will believe in Scientology and would live and die by and for it just as people have for Judaism, Christianity, Islam and many other Eastern belief systems. Think about it.

My 2 cents is always worth it's weight in platinum and diamonds baby.

as far as my beliefs, I'm no atheist. but I don't follow religion either. I don't put a label on what I believe because I believe that anything is possible. There is no difference between Scientology and any other religion, I agree. Tom Cruise on the other hand needs to go back on his meds.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Heres the thing though Sven, these folks read Dianetics, which was written by L Ron Hubbard , who was a sci fi book writer(and a pretty good one). So it wasnt like it was really written to be a religion in the first place..It was sci fi, and these folks decided that they would run with it.. Thats the problem I have with it.
Indeed it does parallel organized religions, but I havent seen any miracles from the scientologists yet either..

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Sven is right; without getting into a religious discussion here, which I am aware is against the rules. There is a certain amount of BS in most if not all organised religions, how much is up to the individual to decide. Scientology was originally just a self help system to make some cash called Dianetics. Hubbard had it registered as a religion so he didn't have to pay taxes on all the loot he was raking in.

There is a really good book on Hubbard written by his son and a former high ranking church leader. I can't remember the title but it shouldn't be too hard to find. Crazy shit.

I think the thing is here; Tom Cruise is such an easy person to dislike that when he makes a goose of himself we can't help but indulging in some Schadenfreude.

members online