This looks real dope!!!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i guess this is something for software users or something... dont samplers do this already??? i know i do this on the RS7000... its part of sample manipulation... u can chop/slice and then pitch the notes up/down change the key, reverse it, loop it, add fx, move it to the left or right... all on that one keynote... and then move on to the next slice/note... all the while, u can play it thru the sequencer... i guess seein it more in depth on the screen is better on the computer... funny how they say it changed everything in 2001... same year the RS and Motif came out... doesnt seem that revolutionary to me anymore... but its always been hot... Yamaha is in court as we speak...lol

da relic

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
i guess this is something for software users or something... dont samplers do this already??? i know i do this on the RS7000... its part of sample manipulation... u can chop/slice and then pitch the notes up/down change the key, reverse it, loop it, add fx, move it to the left or right... all on that one keynote... and then move on to the next slice/note... all the while, u can play it thru the sequencer... i guess seein it more in depth on the screen is better on the computer... funny how they say it changed everything in 2001... same year the RS and Motif came out... doesnt seem that revolutionary to me anymore... but its always been hot... Yamaha is in court as we speak...lol

da relic

Mate, you've misunderstood: this fucker can cut individual notes out of chords 'n' manipulate them; 'ain't no RS7000 can do that shit.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yea... im lookin at some more vids on youtube... its much simpler and very in depth with the computer... i guess we'll have more studio singers in the world...lol... it wont make me give up what im doin, but maybe samplin wont be so obvious anymore.

da relic

members online