Battle Points: 74

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
King Corruption said:
he is a joker....

patriot my arse...
Yea I hate that redneck muthafucker. I'd rather see Jesse Ventura as president than these jerkoffs that we have.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I heard of that Patriotic Act, but what's in there? I know it's some kind of martial law, giving full investigative power to the government, but what's exactly in there?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
^^^^thanx Clev, but I aint no lawyer and English isn't my 1st language... so, could I have a summery in laments, plain/simple english terms

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
classic said:
Basically the govement has the right to do whatever they want in the name of defending the US against terroism. No personal rights or nothing
Sounds like a "Dictatorship".....Thanks for breakin it down Class....GB is a fuckin jerkoff.....I think we should all pass a bill where he has to go to war and fight for some personal nonsense too and then see how he feels....

P

Protege

fuck all of yall. i'm standing by my vote for Bush!!! If Gore or Kerry were in charge this country would be in shambles. Gore had 8 years of a good economy and the motherfucker Still couldnt get Elected!!! And dont tell me that shit was rigged cuse it wasnt, yall just want to belive some left winged proaganda. Its not that I like Bush personally but i think he was the best choice considering the options.

P

Protege

StressWon said:
its basically a bill that makes us steps closer to a fuckin communist country

If you knew anything you already know that we are living in a communist run nation. Look at hollywood and the senate. The whole system has been like thtat since FDR was in office. He was the one who created social security. Do i want to pay for someone (WHO I DONT EVEN KNOW) for their retirement. Fuck That!!! m not payin for anyone elses medicine. In my country, you would keep what you earned. The whole goal of the country long ago was to have as little government as possible. Do your research before you start saying shit. Fuck all democrats!!! commie bastards.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Bush sucks, but there hasn't been one good president in the entire 20th century and beyond. None of them have any concern for upholding individual rights.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
StressWon said:
its basically a bill that makes us steps closer to a fuckin communist country
Thank you!....think about it....the Republicans want 1 party....they want to completely stomp out the democrats.
Bush was able to perpetuate a lie into a policy and push all of this shit down our throats and get people killed up and then not even go to funerals of the soldiers....now today the pentagon want to raise the enlistment age from like 35 to 42 now...there is something going on and i cant tell you what it is...

T

The Bastard

Protege said:
fuck all of yall. i'm standing by my vote for Bush!!! If Gore or Kerry were in charge this country would be in shambles. Gore had 8 years of a good economy and the motherfucker Still couldnt get Elected!!! And dont tell me that shit was rigged cuse it wasnt, yall just want to belive some left winged proaganda. Its not that I like Bush personally but i think he was the best choice considering the options.
im wit you , i tink bush was def the better man for the job, but i didnt vote for him . i voted for sum jerkoff that i knew was gunna lose

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Protege said:
Hey man Bush was decided by the supreme court in the first election = ILLEGITIMATE as fuck....as far as we the people are concerned....which in turn made him ILLEGITIMATE as FUCK to run for a second term which was 90% run by computers that either some machines were defective or shut down early etc plus the company Diebold that made a lot the machines previously said they would deliver the election to Bush thats why the exit polls for the first time made no sense or corellation with the previous methods of exit polling and completely conflicted with the outcome....yOU dont think the country is in shambles now....watch when all of this big credit shit fall thru, people buying homes at the highest rate and most expensive ever with jobs that they can barely get paid enuff to make the notes on their mortgages so they refinance and put more shit on credit like new cars just to prop the economy up and make this look like its booming...... http://www.wheresthepaper.org/UKPrimeTime02_23DiebStoryAired.htm

That is proof enuff to also support this very slim split that he won by in the last election so dont talk that smak.....I went to vote at precinct that I had no idea that in the years since the last election a huge redistricting took place......man dont give us that shit about Bush we have had enuff

We had Surpluss in the Trillions and now we are in a deficit of Trillions and no end in site to this ignorant cowboying that has made 90% of the world our enemy.....

OH yeah son I am a VET ok....so dont get me wrong I love this country but it real fucked up about right now and any of you brainwashed republicans that think Bush really cares about you or anyone that isnt a big business or raking in more than 200G's a year you are mistaken he wants your vote, your taxes, he should be impeached for the lies he told and the people that joined up in the military for this bullshit and paid with their lives while we are here making music and enjoying life not even realizing the reality of that crap....and he is too much of a coward to go show his face at funerals of the soldiers his lies and own selfish motives led to....he went to IRAQ plain and simple and he said it...they tried to kill my daddy.....Osama Bin Laden is nowhere to be seen and they are going to pull of some shit worse if its up to them while we over in some country with nothing but oil and turning them into the BiGGGER afghanistan and lot of more practice building bombs and explosives than ever.........actually why dont you go sign up since you love him so much maybe you can prove how much you back up your vote...

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
yOU dont think the country is in shambles now....watch when all of this big credit shit fall thru, people buying homes at the highest rate and most expensive ever with jobs that they can barely get paid enuff to make the notes on their mortgages so they refinance and put more shit on credit like new cars just to prop the economy up and make this look like its booming......

This is very true, and we are in for another depression soon, but this is has nothing to do with Bush.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
what your country needs now is a huge turn to the left...

viva la communism 4lyfe

Status
Not open for further replies.