This is really fucked up!

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Check this out.
I thing they where Japanese of summink. Where flushed away by this wave. This pic is taken just in the moment aw the wave swoops in. They survived though. Both of em.
They where picked up by a brave fisherman who dared go out for them in the waves.

Iiiiiiiii... scary shit

Attachments

• vag.jpg
    vag.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 156

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
jesus christ....i think my pants(underpants, for all you wierd yanks, who like to change the queens language) would be very much wet, and brown at that point.....

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
No kidding man. Imagine the moment of the photo, what could those cats be thinking... "Ah fuck, this is totally inpossible to escape from".

THe cool thing to do in a situation like that instead of paniking is to strike a pose. FOr the cameras. "There's no escape from that wave, might aswell moon the cameraman" he he..

That'd be cool

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Looks like a drawing to me!!!...wait..IT IS, if you zoom in, you can tell that the bricks are drawn!

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:
Looks like a drawing to me!!!...wait..IT IS, if you zoom in, you can tell that the bricks are drawn!

Haha, forreal tho, when I saw the picture I couldn't help but remembering when Ryth got his pannies in a bunch about that fake record label that was clearly a joke. Now someone else about a picture that's clearly a painting? What's the deal guys?

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
it's not. It's been in the swedish papers. the real papers that is.. It's no joke.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I guess I'll take your word for it, but that definitely looks like a painting.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
andreas said:
it's not. It's been in the swedish papers. the real papers that is.. It's no joke.

Maybe it's painting of the picture, but that's clearly a picture of a painting....

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I wouldn't even try to run. I'd just drop a load in my pants then fling it at the god damn photographer.

Are photographers the anti-christ? They seem to be everywhere documenting human misery with complete and utter indifference.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
whatever the medium of the image, the story is right. It's been in the big tabloids here in sweden. THe national press.
What's been done with the pic I cannot say.

this is the article.. it's in swedish but as you can see the photo has been published by Phillipe Massie/Reuters

check it http://www.svd.se/dynamiskt/utrikes/did_10419047.asp

check this.. a bigger version I found

http://www.svd.se/images/ettan2005/050829/sydafrikastor.jpg

I don't think it looks painted. Just edited for color and luster. Not painted nessesarely

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
that look scary as fuck.....good they survived.