Think I can get away with...

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Bandcamp is cool...soundcloud..... as long as you're not making $$ off of it, you should be fine.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Yea bandcamp is cool, until they say they start checking (Like myspace does). Just do it!

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Didn't Damu sell that remix album on itunes?

When I dropped my Sadat X and JS1 remixes, even for free, I thought it would be a good idea to get in touch with JS1 and get his permission first. Not only did he give me permission but he also said send him the remixes and he would play them out. It also opened the door for the Sheisty Heights stuff.
I think its just good practice to get permission, and then you never have to worry about comebacks and like it did for me, it could open up some doors.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
When I dropped my Sadat X and JS1 remixes, even for free, I thought it would be a good idea to get in touch with JS1 and get his permission first. Not only did he give me permission but he also said send him the remixes and he would play them out. It also opened the door for the Sheisty Heights stuff.
I think its just good practice to get permission, and then you never have to worry about comebacks and like it did for me, it could open up some doors.

If it were only that easy, im sure chris has Jays number saved in his cell. LOL

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
If it were only that easy, im sure chris has Jays number saved in his cell. LOL

Yea, if I recall correctly they go golfing on lazy sunday afternoons after a few games of madden too lol j/k