* The Witcher * (Trap Remix) - Dark Corners of the World and Monstrous Might

Hi there, hope you're all doing well. :D

Encouraged by my little success of my witcher remix that made around 5.6 K views on YouTube (I know that's it's not many but for me it was a great thing considering the fact that most of my beats have maybe 50-100 views in total), I created another one. This time I remixed "Monstrous Might" and "Dark Corners of the World" by Michał Przybyłowicz and Mikołaj Stroiński. Enjoy!

Like the remix, all fits together nicely. The Witcher 3 game has some great music in it, think I’ll sample something there soon.

Going slightly off track, I checked out your other Witcher remix, love it, dope!!

DR.O

Beatmaker
Battle Points: 35
damn yo u Polish mothafuckaz got sum drum skills dogg...... not a huge witcher fan but i dig the dark raw emotional depths u navigate thru with ur sound journey.... i especially like the progression into the chinese sounding melody...it takes the listener somewhere different ... i like shit like that..... i like how sounds and music can tell stories and transcend language with progressions like that...very cool

damn yo u Polish mothafuckaz got sum drum skills dogg...... not a huge witcher fan but i dig the dark raw emotional depths u navigate thru with ur sound journey.... i especially like the progression into the chinese sounding melody...it takes the listener somewhere different ... i like shit like that..... i like how sounds and music can tell stories and transcend language with progressions like that...very cool
Thanks a lot man! Appreciate it. :D Most probably I will create more of this kind of productions soon but we'll see. I'll have a lot on my mind in the upcoming months not related to music but hopefully I'll manage to find some time to make something in this style. :D It's a shame a day has only 24 hours. It would be better if it had like 32 or something like that. Because 48 hours would be too much.

Yeah, this is realy dope! Nice banging vibe, some good changes in it.., well done!

Thank you, glad you like it. :D

members online