The ONLY beatmaking video you will ever need. seriously.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
this is the beatmaking video of your wet dreams.

this guy goes absolutely craaaaazy... out of nowhere, he starts of slow and just goes into a zone.

this guy just gets real deep into the art of drum programming, a lot of things i didnt even know yet in terms of timing and placement... i bet even the most seasoned vets can benefit from this video.

http://www.prodikeys.com/products/prodikeys_DM/watch/5_Drums_High.wmv

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Cold Truth said:
this is the beatmaking video of your wet dreams.

this guy goes absolutely craaaaazy... out of nowhere, he starts of slow and just goes into a zone.

this guy just gets real deep into the art of drum programming, a lot of things i didnt even know yet in terms of timing and placement... i bet even the most seasoned vets can benefit from this video.

http://www.prodikeys.com/products/prodikeys_DM/watch/5_Drums_High.wmv

damn.......

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
lol sickkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!! i thought he was wack, but when he started playing fast! damn!!! mayb i shud do that at my skool talent show lol. this crazy chinese dude is crazy lol

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
lmao hahahaha

i thought the same, like damn, this dude is weak, why truth be buggin us with this shit, then he started wildin, i was like shit, where that come from mang lol.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
HOLY SHIT!!!! This guy's tripping out on the keys. Hhahaha man I'm laughing over here, this is dope. I like it when he starts off slow and he's like "This is rock 'n roll". LOL. Hey, he should enter one those live beat competitions.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Holy Shit!!!

WHAT THE FUCK? :headscrat

this dude is amazing! like ya'll said: at first i could not understand what is so special about this demonstration, but then... DAMN, i'm just speechless! this is so DOPE! this guy is fly sick :crazy::headbang2

man, amazing link :dj:

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
lol.............

actually this was really a joke.... although the guy does go crazy.... "this... is rock and roll" that was hilarious... but he really went off!

it was a joke though, all the "i could learn alot from this guy" "placement and timing", etc...

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
Shit man that dude is crazy, it made me chuckle when he was all like one, two, tre, four and then went crazy. LMAO

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
yeah, he snapped with the drum patterns.... Anyone really got one of the prodikeys joints? I was gunna cop one back in the day but then i heard it was super wack...

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
That guy is fuckin ill lol

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Thats Tha SHIT!! That chinese dude is a ill muthafucka!!

ill o.g.
That is funny as fuck. "One, Two, Tree, Fowa"
I wish it wasnt all perc soundss, i wanna see him through in some synths into his mix. He go to that beatcompetition that gets sponsored by banginbeats. That live one in brooklyn.