The Officical Illmuzik Producers' 2008 Resolution Thread (Post Yours)

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
^^^You can start hookin!

718- 2 weeks and you will have all that out of your system , then its a mental addiction to overcome, like when your in driving or somthing you didnt realize made you smoke, but it gets alot easier in 2 weeks..Just dont do it, you will be glad that you stopped.Hes right tho 3 months and it will be like you never smoked, but dont EVER pick one up again not even for laughs and giggles, youll be right back otherwise.
I dont ever wanna get back on cigs.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
We have about three albums that need to be finished..so finish them all would be the resoultion....if one them gets done by that 6 month deadline that wuld be great also

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
uhh this is a good topic.

I'd like to get started on my first beat CD and travel more, and getting ready to move to Chicago for school. Other than that, I'm pretty content.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Get The StepChild/Illmuzik comp done right and out.
Get the New Home Studio , hooked up right!
Get some radio play on the college circut and push Step out there!
...to name a few.

I feel you on the home studio Relic, I finally got my equipment back downstairs, and spent a while hooking all my equipment back up. Just to have music playing from my turntable was good feeling for me.
The biggest pain is that I had all my cables labeled/color coded but when I hooked everything back up it was a mess since I didn't bother to document all that.

In terms of your studio:
What steps do you gotta complete?
Is there certain gear you wanna purchase ?

members online