* The official Paragon Black thread! *

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Many thanks to those who have downloaded and experienced Paragon Black Thus far.

You can also download & stream @ http://www.archive.org/details/DWK010

Wings of an Angel and Agent Smith are mysterious persons, serving in spiritual values of the human nature. They create a beautiful harmony weaving melodies played from the tender strings of the heart and mental spells coming from the wisdom of the suffer. Built for 3 years, little step by little step like a soul elevation and mellow and strong like the universe, "Paragon Black" is a diamond release for Dusted Wax Kingdom. Oceans of ancient knowledge and emotions meet spiritual poetic wisdom and bring into the world a mysterious touching to the divine. This can't be expressed with words...

Thanks You,
Wings of an Angel

ill o.g.
I dearly thank those of you who have downloaded and experienced Paragon Black thus far... Thank you for the kindness, warm comments & positive reinforcement. I LOVE y'all!

Reviews coming soon, by the way ;)

With Great Love,
Wings of an Angel

ill o.g.
Paragon Black Review!

Greetings,

Paragon Black has been reviewed and highly recommended by the wonderful music blog - Free Albums Galore. Hereby is the review. I kindly invite y'all to download the LP & EXPERIENCE - http://www.archive.org/download/DWK010/Paragon_Black_-_Paragon_Black.zip

"Fanfare please.

I am proud to present the one thousandth featured album on Free Albums Galore. Paragon Black is a mysterious musical project manned by the equally mysterious Wings of an Angel and Agent Smith. Their music is a tantalizing mixture of hip-hop, acid jazz, ambient and new age. There is a distinctly spiritual aspect to this music, stimulating yet soothing, thoughtful yet meditative.

Their self-titled album has a cinematic feel. It could be called a soundtrack to a state of mind. Poetic rapping reveals a very philosophical theme that makes you pause and think. Throughout it all are exotic beats and dreamlike instrumental backing. The opening track “Kourakan Prayer” is a good example of how all this comes together. Other tracks like “Rhythm of The Universe” and “Traveler’s Opus” explore world music. However I prefer the deft mixture of hip-hop and new age in “Chasing Angels” and “Borne of The Ether”. Paragon Black is a fascinating journey into the old and the new."

members online