The new Slim Thug "Incredible Feeling" is dope.....

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
it ain't nothin rhth i mean wow you called me a bitch its the internet man calm down, i was just tryin to get my point across to you cause you act like you know everything about our southern music and don't know shit about dude, yea his name is weird i think he should have kept his old name boss hog, but thats his choice he makes good music and shit, just calm down i think some one on here said arguin on the internet is like the special olympics your still retarded.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
thats fine, and there are other ways to defend yourself

i am simply trying to maintain peace

him telling you to search before you speak and you calling him a bitch are 2 different things

just play nice kids, is all im asking, and if the other kids play mean, just let em know its uncalled for without escalating it, and if they are really mean, the yard duty guards will smack 'em up with a warning just like you got, okay?

im retiring from The Lounge from now on. it takes my focus off the actual music too much.

i think ill just keep learnin and helpin other people in Showcase/The Lab/Hardware now.

fresh start fresh avatar ahahaha.

sAfE.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
watch he will be back the lounge is like crack to him!!!

Lol, that's some funny shit.

The Konductor

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
people talkin to me like im stupid.

its only the internet man, it aint like were a brotherhood or somethin.

Oh contrare mofrare! We are a brotherhood in a way. Admittingly not the tighest of the tight like the illuminati. But were all here because we have so much in common, and we're looking for a community to share those commonalities. And if we're lashing out at eachother and calling names, especially for no apparent reason, then our progress as people, producers, and citizens will stagnate.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
The Konductor said:
Oh contrare mofrare! We are a brotherhood in a way. Admittingly not the tighest of the tight like the illuminati. But were all here because we have so much in common, and we're looking for a community to share those commonalities. And if we're lashing out at eachother and calling names, especially for no apparent reason, then our progress as people, producers, and citizens will stagnate.

damn quit usin big ass words i don't know what the fuck you sayin

stagnate and shit