The MPK49

beatboye

ill o.g.
Wat yall fink of da MPK49 i dont want to buy it but is it better than the MPD32
because i got a Motif 8 ES and a mpc 500 and i want better production like the mpd32 can give me some advice people

:radar: Beatboye

J

JZM

I think it looks pretty damn cool.Is the MPK46 even out yet though?
I been waiting for it to drop for a while

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
its out...finally. Works like charm but wont make your production better...question, do you think you need an mpc or an mpc like interface ? (lol)

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
iwell first off u have keys and pads on the 49
the 32 doesn't
just pads
as for u wanting better production!!! stop looking in the equipment catalog and start looking in the mirror!!!!
it all starts with you man!
u got to decide what kind of style suites ya character
if u look in the mirror and see ya self having better production cuz u have the 49 or the mpd32 then ill blaze this dutch with u!!!hahaha!!lmao
in the end get what suites you
then get to know everything about your equipment and i mean everything!! i remeber when i got my mp32!!! i slept with dat on da b*tch!! woke up the next day wit head phones blasting around my neck
i was up all night learning everything about it finding site messing around with all the features and nobs heck with the manual!! the manual is only good for installing and knowing what features do what and what knobs do what or there names and the warrantee and dats it for me!! after that its like i said its all on you!
i woke up wit my head on da mpd32 and heads phones blasting and wrapped all around my neck!!

beatboye

ill o.g.
I need a drum machine, making better samples. Wizard yu make the word proud thanks a lot yur stuff is magical