The Game gets dissed by Jay-z & Casual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
word O-H-Ten, glad u mentioned Verse, he would murder Jay in a battle. Jay challenges people to $10,000 battles sometimes, but thats only aimed at people like Game who hes sure he can beat.

sAfE.

T

The Bastard

jus 4 the record he challenged nas to a freestlye battle on ppv,not like hes only challengin bustas. j z aint hype its jus hes been the most consistant rapper droppin good cd after good cd year after year summer after summer. who else has been holdin it down like that. he aint even my favorite rapper and i gotta admit hes prolly the best alive. theres a few people i rather see on top but that aint the case

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
jus 4 the record he challenged nas to a freestlye battle on ppv,not like hes only challengin bustas. j z aint hype its jus hes been the most consistant rapper droppin good cd after good cd year after year summer after summer. who else has been holdin it down like that. he aint even my favorite rapper and i gotta admit hes prolly the best alive. theres a few people i rather see on top but that aint the case

Nas is a great lyricist, but he is no battle emcee, he knew he would beat Nas. Jay would never challenge anyone with battle credibility.

T

The Bastard

Rhythmikal said:
Nas is a great lyricist, but he is no battle emcee, he knew he would beat Nas. Jay would never challenge anyone with battle credibility.
and when did jay z ever claim he was a great battle rapper ? jay zs on the same boat as nas he aint no battle mc hes a song writer but hes still willing to go head to head with people that are his equal. anything else wrong wit jay z? lol

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
and when did jay z ever claim he was a great battle rapper ? jay zs on the same boat as nas he aint no battle mc hes a song writer but hes still willing to go head to head with people that are his equal. anything else wrong wit jay z? lol

Jay-Z is a freestyle emcee, everything is off the top of his head, thats natural for him, battling Nas would be easy.

T

The Bastard

Rhythmikal said:
Jay-Z is a freestyle emcee, everything is off the top of his head, thats natural for him, battling Nas would be easy.
so what can jay z do to make you happy, who would u like to see him battle, maybe we can write him a letter

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
so what can jay z do to make you happy, who would u like to see him battle, maybe we can write him a letter

lol u act like im anti-jay-z or somethin, man i got most of his albums and if he actually bothered to do a concert over here (UK) id definately pay money to see him.

im just sayin he aint perfect - he can be kinda shady sometimes. i think the money kinda got to his head like it does to most rappers of his position. i mean i heard him in an interview once saying ''fuck the hood, fuck all that shit, im past that''

Status
Not open for further replies.