the END ALL, BE ALL VST. finally some motif/fantom/triton comp in software format

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Wow, those demos are amazing. The sounds are so clean. I'd buy it if I had the money, but then again, I still havn't used all of my other samples.

The blues demo is dope.

Ctrl

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
OH MY WOW

i would love this thing..that and the orchestra joint that Kompakt has

and id sell all my racks and uninstall reason

lmao !!

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Man those are the illest sounds i've ever heard, period! Them guitars trip me out though, how the fuck can you make them sound so real like that? This is defintly a must, hopefully i can get a (sniff sniff) cheaper version. I would definitly pay the bread for that though, well worth it... But, it is a beast... I would say the best way for that one is to have a dedicated space just for the use of this.... Why is it for a limited time only though!? Hopefully that's just a marketing skam cause i think they can breakthrough hard with this one...

Anubis-Ra

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I got to get this. Colossus indeed. got damn.

I get shivers when I think about the possibilities with that software...

Evil Scientist

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Beat y'all to it, been sitting on this baby for a few weeks now. I'm a big fan of software sample libraries, combined with Kontakt 2, Machfive, and Sonik Synth 2 my workstation is being reduced to a midi-controller!

I also heard their planning on bringing out a hardware rack version of Colossus in the near future.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
afriquedeluxe said:
nice those demos had some great sounding patches. but dayum over 30 gig required lol and then the price, id rather pick up a rack.

I was just about to say that,

that shit is NICE as hell man, but for that price i much rather have a piece of hardware that i can put my hands on. But if that prices comes down to the 200-300 range, ill cop that

Good find truth

clas..

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
i would definitely want the hardware version for the price, personally,

but this appears to be the first LEGIT effort to provide a software alternative. samplers come with small libraries and allow for adding extra libraries, but this is the first complete workstation style sound source i have ever seen.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
$1000 for a great sound source is far from a rip off.

"old analog" gear would be just synths- i dont mean pianos/eps'organs' etc, just synthesizer sounds- juno, prophet, fairlight, arp2600, etc.....

imo its only a rip off if it doesnt have what you are looking for, and it is aimed at those who want a high quality workstation, sample-playback type sound module in software form- anybody who prefers old analog gear (which is just regular "Real"synths and outboard recording gear, i have never seen an analog sample playback type sound source) likely wouldnt be in this market to begin with.

that said, if you prefer to stay within the software realm this looks like the thing to get if you want that motif/fantom type of sound source... and if that is what you are looking for, then this is far from a rip off.

members online