The chappelle theory

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I dont know... Thinking of Oprah and Cosby as the head of a black mafia is kinda wierd...

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
StressWon said:
sounds weird and made up,,,but then again,,anythings possible in America. I mean shit,,,as soon as Malcom X started to publically state that all men were created equal and that the white man wasn't the devil,,well,,you know the rest.

word that was in the back of my head the whole time reading it.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I read it and i kinda believe it Ive been hearing bout secret societys for the longest and it makes mad sense kinda the thing thsat got me was the oparah episodes and the wayne brady thing it all cme to gether awkward ly iits a real good read. tho and if it is tru like i suspect FUCK BILL COSBY AND OPARAH AND THE REST OF THEM.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
the first bl;ack president is COMPLETELY outta there contron imop cuz there way too many factors stopping that from happening. Plus he would proably be killed on his election day any way, so lets look at it like that. As forr Dave my gut feeling tells me to believe this story for some reason i dunno y.

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Oprah part of a secret sociatey threatening Chappelle and his family? You can't be serious. This is completely bullshit, joke, and nothing more. If that ever got out and was proves to be true, that would completely end Oprah's career. She runs the fuckin angels network. How the fuck you gonna run an angels network and threaten a dude and his family or whatever. I CALL BULLSHIT!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i wuz gonna post this to son this shyt is bugged out..i saw Al Sharpton in nyc a few weeks back...i shuda fuckin threw my headphones at his fat fuckin head

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
the·o·ry Audio pronunciation of "Theory" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (th-r, thîr)
n. pl. the·o·ries

1. A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.
2. The branch of a science or art consisting of its explanatory statements, accepted principles, and methods of analysis, as opposed to practice: a fine musician who had never studied theory.
3. A set of theorems that constitute a systematic view of a branch of mathematics.
4. Abstract reasoning; speculation: a decision based on experience rather than theory.
5. A belief or principle that guides action or assists comprehension or judgment: staked out the house on the theory that criminals usually return to the scene of the crime.
6. An assumption (AND WE KNOW WHT S.L.JACKSON SAYS ABOUT THIS WRD !) [/]based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.

C'MON PEOPLE...

Main Entry: Theory
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: belief
Synonyms: approach, argument, assumption, base, basis, code, codification, concept, conditions, conjecture, doctrine, dogma, feeling, formularization, foundation, grounds, guess, guesswork, hunch, hypothesis, idea, ideology, impression, method, outlook, philosophy, plan, plea, position, postulate, premise, presentiment, presumption, proposal, provision, rationale, scheme, shot, speculation, stab, supposal, suppose, supposition, surmise, suspicion, system, systemization, theorem, thesis, understanding

Antonyms: fact, proof, reality

HMMMM !

The Freakwncy Theory - " BULLSHIT!"
http://www.viacom.com/broadcast.jhtml
http://www.viacom.com/cable.jhtml << The Answer.. Hmmm.. All own by the same people... (Really, Freak.?! Yeap. C.Central and BET... DAMN, Son, u're smart !")

WHY WOULD THEY STEAL FROM THEIR OWN POCKETS?, C'MON NOW!

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Freakwncy said:
the·o·ry Audio pronunciation of "Theory" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (th-r, thîr)
n. pl. the·o·ries

1. A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.
2. The branch of a science or art consisting of its explanatory statements, accepted principles, and methods of analysis, as opposed to practice: a fine musician who had never studied theory.
3. A set of theorems that constitute a systematic view of a branch of mathematics.
4. Abstract reasoning; speculation: a decision based on experience rather than theory.
5. A belief or principle that guides action or assists comprehension or judgment: staked out the house on the theory that criminals usually return to the scene of the crime.
6. An assumption (AND WE KNOW WHT S.L.JACKSON SAYS ABOUT THIS WRD !) [/]based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.

C'MON PEOPLE...

Main Entry: Theory
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: belief
Synonyms: approach, argument, assumption, base, basis, code, codification, concept, conditions, conjecture, doctrine, dogma, feeling, formularization, foundation, grounds, guess, guesswork, hunch, hypothesis, idea, ideology, impression, method, outlook, philosophy, plan, plea, position, postulate, premise, presentiment, presumption, proposal, provision, rationale, scheme, shot, speculation, stab, supposal, suppose, supposition, surmise, suspicion, system, systemization, theorem, thesis, understanding

Antonyms: fact, proof, reality

HMMMM !

The Freakwncy Theory - " BULLSHIT!"
http://www.viacom.com/broadcast.jhtml
http://www.viacom.com/cable.jhtml << The Answer.. Hmmm.. All own by the same people... (Really, Freak.?! Yeap. C.Central and BET... DAMN, Son, u're smart !")

WHY WOULD THEY STEAL FROM THEIR OWN POCKETS?, C'MON NOW!

COSIGN

the dictionary doesn't lie

Personally, I think he got sick of everyone screaming "I'M RICH BITCH" at him....It wasn't even that funny

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well I haven't truly made up my mind about whether it's possibly or not people we can't just say because it's a theory it's false. There was a theory about the atomic bomb.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
But the theory was tested and now there's facts... on paper things can work out a little different in theory.. ie: atomic bomb.. on paper.. it might only take out 2-3 city blocks (i think that was the Real theory), but in reality, the shit blew away 8-9 blocks and left peoples shadows imprinted on walls (FOREVER)...

until a theory is proven otherwise.. it's still a theory...

Not trying to agrue.. just dont think this is the real deal.. i'll co-sign w/ dj swivel... i know if i got big off of a catch phrase and people wanted me to say it all the time, or said it to me.. i know it would get real old, real quick...