The Black Album Production Opinions?

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
lol @ the pics.

and yeah i thought the black album was ok, i was hoping he'd make a more memorable last album but still jay's changed so it was at least nice to show he can provide skillz other than all that beyonce bullshit.

favourite tracks: encore, my first song, 4th december.

peace

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ha, those pictures are fuckin hilarious, where'd you find them? That man has a questionable childhood, what's up with him? What's the truth? What's with the haircut? HA HA HA Either way he's still an A+ MC and an A- producer

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
anybody in this forum ever really lived "THE LIFE", I respect Jay a lot. He wasn't one of those broke ars rappers with now & later raps talking about things they will never own, homeboy used to do his thing up and down the east coast from Va to NYC on some money maintain ish, if not the best beat on the CD this song has the best lyrics, respect cats with grown paper

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Yo, looking at those pics I would hate my mom too lol! That doesn't mean I'd rap about it. In anything the pics prove my idea of him,
WACK!

Though I am not a big Jay-Z fanatic or even bothered to know the lot about him and his productions I must say that the black album had a somewhat underground appearance for an commercial rap artist, but it's too weak to call it a strong undergound album, just half stepping on the tracks as if they had a 2 month deadline. Cant say anything about lyrics or content but any title that has " thug " in it is a definite turn off for me.
So, concluding from my point it's only half done and the title isn't original since metallica (and I hate metallica for their wining about mp3's) had one good album under the same name or had be named " the black album " because of the album print.
Weak execution from an mc with more potentials and now he quits?!
Weak weak weak.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man those pics don't prove shit about being a sick rapper. Eminem's flow is just hard. I can't seem to understand how anyone would hear differently. Yeah he disses his own mom, but what's wrong with that? His mom is a psycho ass cracked out fuckin crack whore. I'd clown on my mom to if she was a fucked up ass bitch. He's rappin about something most people don't rap about, so i guess that makes him wack. Those pictures do make him look stupid though. Ha HA Ha!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
yeah, oke besides his mental problems I think he basicly sounds the same and the beats sound a just bit the same too. Personal definition of skill is also being able to diversify instead of templated layouts of how a typical Eminem track should sound like. Im not a fan so get real old real fast.

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Jay-z 's oerrated

and whatever happened to the whole "this album is gonna be rugged and strickley for the streets" concept I kept hearing? LOL @ myself for thinking Jigga was gonna take an artistic risk.

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
No eminem is overrated, he should retire from making beats and rapping. How can anyone of color continue to support this d!ck. Hip hop started in the hood and I don't give a shyt about all these mf's crossing over or rich lil suburban kids pushing their daddies Tahoe's and BMW's bopping 50 cent and EM. F dat make music for the hood or people who come from similiar backgrounds, don't comprimise, they can't relate but if they wanna listen then fine! F commercial and underground this if it's good music it is what it is!!

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
Originally posted by MadScientist
This album sucks. It has to be the worst produced album of the year considering who Jay-z is and the budget he has to record an album. He's a BUM for this one. I'm glad this is his last album .... no more garbage from him.

Co-sign :D