That New Redman!!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
We worked on that album....he had the entire album mixed about 8 times, it was getting to the point i was sick of it lol

glad its finally out!

god damn 8 times!!..thas crazy

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
We worked on that album....he had the entire album mixed about 8 times, it was getting to the point i was sick of it lol

glad its finally out!

LOL, surreal.. Now you have to hear it a billion more times!!
Every party and on the radio lol, cars pullin up next to you..lol..That must be cool though!

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^ Wouldn't be so sure about that. Def Jam seems to fuck up the promotion with this one like they did with Meths record.

"Def Jam lost they soul - they forgot how to build an artist - so I gotta show 'em - GILLA HOUSE" - Redman...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
My Broke Ass Listened To The Snippets In Virgin The Other Day, I Liked It, But Def Jam Act Like They Aint Know The Shit Was Comin Out Or Something. So Sad, Them Gilla House Niggas Is Iiaght, I Like The Kid Icarus, Did Red Produce Anything Himself On Here?

Meth Said It Best "somebody Done Fucked Up Now!!!"

I Could Do A Better Job Of Promoting A Shit And Piss Sandwich.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
My Broke Ass Listened To The Snippets In Virgin The Other Day, I Liked It, But Def Jam Act Like They Aint Know The Shit Was Comin Out Or Something. So Sad, Them Gilla House Niggas Is Iiaght, I Like The Kid Icarus, Did Red Produce Anything Himself On Here?

Meth Said It Best "somebody Done Fucked Up Now!!!"

I Could Do A Better Job Of Promoting A Shit And Piss Sandwich.

that's real talk. they didnt' promote for nobody but Jay and Nas. Red, Mef and Ghost all got the red headed step child treatment.

members online