That just happened!!!

T

The Arkitekt

watch this video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUfyu-RFWYs"]YouTube - AZ "The Hardest" Featuring Styles P[/ame]

didn't that just blow your fucking mind

Styles P and A.Z.
prod by the large professor

slightly old but i had to share that track
mods feel free to delete if you consider this spam

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Joint was dope...I needed that right there! Good post.

T

The Arkitekt

Dude I love Large Pro but this beat really aint doin it.
Styles P and AZ brought it but the beats kinda sorry IMO.

aw, bro your crazy! im not into futuristic sounding beats but he killed it with this, those guitar licks are arranged so nice and that bass is so hard and smooth

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
This beat wasn't even futuristic tho, it just utilized some synth sounds or a guitar sample effected to sound like a synth. The vocals were ill but I've heard some waaaay doper joints from Large Pro in the past.
Hes always been one of the iller sample artists from back in the day who also helped innovate a particular style in the way he played his chops and the sample choices he made, thats why I jocked him a lot in the past when I was growin up.
But this joint to me aint nothin new and wasnt even that interesting.
Guess I just like the more boom-bap rooted shit that he usually does more.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Yawn.

I have to agree with Shonsteez on this. If you think that's a "futuristic" beat then you have to widen your listening habits. Just boring, repetitive blah. The same six bars repeated over and over again, god help me.

T

The Arkitekt

i guess futuristic was the wrong word for it but you know what im getting at, and just because its the same loop over and over doesnt make it boring, its a sick ass loop. whatever though, thats just my opinion, this track hasnt got old for me since it came out

T

The Arkitekt

definately good shit right there, gotta love that bassline and strings

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Dope track, it's Large Pro! And it's repetitive, sure, but that's the style, nothing wrong with that. If you want a million changeups then Large Pro, Pete Rock, Premier, etc is not your style.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Ya, that was dope, I really enjoyed it. You don't need a million change ups for a song to be good, I find that all those chord changes/change ups usually fuck up a song anyways!

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Lol, I didn't say I want a million changeups; take it easy. I love Pete Rock, Prem, and even some large Pro but IMO this track puts me to sleep. I find it boring, okay kids?

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Large Pro cuda used a way doper beat thas one of his throw aways but AZ and stylez were dope...i agree wit Steez

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Song could've been a lot better IMO..

Song is good, but left me feeling empty.