tego and don omar video production by yours truly

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
im still missing the manley 16x2

I dunno bout it, its not all tubed and uses good converters but I believe the tubetech is a bit more discrete in its signal path(s). The ams neve 8816 on the other hand has recall, and less tube make up which would suite you more since i believe you already have some tube make up from other gear.

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Awesome song,
I thought I was on the wrong page at first, I was expecting by the numbers radio music.
Pleasant surprise, that shit was nice. Nice vibe, nice musicianship, nice track.
Also, liked that drop in the middle, silence is music too, worked out nice...
Keep on grindin, keep on moving, enjoy BK and NYC bro...

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
Damn man, glad to see people makin moves! The song came out dope, you guys really compliment each other.....Catchy ass hook...lol...
Well I wish you the best of luck for 07 man
stay up.

Hi-Lo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The end of the year has turned around for me this year all the hardwork these past few years are starting to show. Got the publshin deal with Warner chappel. The tego album jus got nominated for an american grammy. the video for tego next single jus came out produced by us "chillin" and we placing 4 songs on the Nox album thru SMG.

SO STAY UP YOU HOT PRODUCERS ON THIS SITE (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) YOUR TIME IS COMIN

ARTIST: TEGO CALDERON FEAT. DON OMAR
SONG CALLED: CHILLIN
PRODUCED: MAJOR LEAGUE MUSIC GROUP

ENJOY..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3OUFZLBU_fU

my dude that beat is fire. i've been looking for some reggae style sounds like that recently cause i've been in the mood to do this type of track, this is done perfectly. keep grinding man.

how long you been producing for?

AmmoBeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
im lovin the beat and the song as well....u doin big things keep it up and good luck with the new career

Cheo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Keep doing your thang man

members online