Teabagging In A Nutshell On This Special Day

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
msnbc got jokes

on this special day of republican fail...

dsc02711.jpg

more shit at wonkette http://wonkette.com/

lulz, the repub's better step their game up

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Yeah they had some red neck ass marches here in Charlotte too, they walked by my job on their way uptown, it was obviously a bunch of sore loosers.
Their signs dont make much sense, especially when you consider most of them are getting the same tax breaks the rest of us are getting.
These are the same people that we were shocked by and laughing at , at those Palin rally's, note the lack of minorities or white people that make sense anywhere.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
holy shit that msnbc video was funny as hell. especially at the end when he said your going to need a dick.....army

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
^^^^^
They do as they are told. Fox is a Big TOOL Huggeee wrench in politics. I think the idea of this is classic. The people who rallied see this as Obama's fault. Like we went into debt right when he was elected.... He is doing the same thing that McCain would have done at a different level... would the same people be protesting? I say let them protest.. I havent laughed that hard about teabags...EVER lmao!!

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Dam...im not really surprised at the signs, but I am personally embarrassed that human beings in general are still apparently stuck in the fucking stone age. Makes everyone look bad in the end really.

All this bullshit is doing tho is weakening the Republican base even more. I say let them have their pretend tea bagging parties.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
I can't watch these vids at work, but for the pics posted, I find it amusing that these people are blaming Obama when the issues we face have been building since at least ten years before he even took office.

I bet these idiots wish Bush was back in office. IMHO this indicates an education problem.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I thought teabagging was the insertion of one's scrotum into another's beverage whilst their attention is diverted elsewhere. Am I wrong?

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I wasn't joking, that's what it means over here.

Does it not mean that over there, or does it and I just didn't get the joke?

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Oh right your an Ausie....lol
Shit well as far as I know and Im no Tea Baggin expert...lol,...its when you place your balls in someones mouth....hahahahahaa....dam sorry, im fucking toasted right now and this is hilarious...

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Oh right your an Ausie....lol
Shit well as far as I know and Im no Tea Baggin expert...lol,...its when you place your balls in someones mouth....hahahahahaa....dam sorry, im fucking toasted right now and this is hilarious...

BAhahahahaha looks like you kicked back 1 too many.