Talk about "Id eat HER ass"

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/5433891.html
http://www.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,,2236662,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=networkfront

Well not the way it sounded..

wow dont eat the chili in Tyler..

Original posting at 8:05 a.m. ET: Christopher McCuin called 911 early Saturday morning to report a particularly grisly crime. The Dallas Morning News says he "calmly described murdering his girlfriend and cooking her ear."

When police arrived at his house in Tyler, Texas, the paper says the 24-year-old tried to hold them off with a kitchen knife but eventually surrendered after a short standoff. When cops entered the residence, the paper says they "found a human ear boiling in a stovetop pan and raw flesh on a nearby plate, with a fork stuck in it."

"Either he was going to eat it, had been eating it, or that's what he wanted it to look like," Sheriff J.B. Smith says. "I'm not shocked anymore – surprised that people can do such horrible things to each other – but not shocked. I've seen it all."

The Morning News says Jana Shearer, the 21-year-old victim, was a mail clerk. She had a MySpace page. You can read it here.

McCuin was charged with capital murder and is being held at the local jail on a $2 million bond, according to the Tyler Morning Telegraph.

Public records show that McCuin was charged in November with felony "obstruction or retaliation" and evading arrest. Back in 2003, he pleaded guilty to assault with a deadly weapon and was sentenced to three years in prison.

Update at 9:27 a.m. ET: Thanks to On Deadline reader "spad" for pointing out that KETK-TV has a profile of Jana Shearer on its website.

Update at 2:12 p.m. ET: McCuin claims he was guided by God, investigators tell the Tyler Morning Telegraph. “When he said God told him to do it, one of the investigators looked at him and just said, ‘What did you say?’” says Lt. Larry Wiginton of the sheriff's department

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
what the fuck is this dude problem....eating people are you serious do you think this is silence of the lambs.

i hope they kill him

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
"Either he was going to eat it, had been eating it, or that's what he wanted it to look like," Sheriff J.B. Smith says. "I'm not shocked anymore – surprised that people can do such horrible things to each other – but not shocked. I've seen it all."

The Morning News says Jana Shearer, the 21-year-old victim, was a mail clerk. She had a MySpace page. You can read it here.

McCuin was charged with capital murder and is being held at the local jail on a $2 million bond, according to the Tyler Morning Telegraph.

It is in the middle of the quote above and na Relic, you never said that, it's in the article hence the quote, lol, just surprised that "Morning News" or whateva actually put that in their article/broadcast.

and lmao @ "he was prolly hungry"

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Now with Salsa!!!

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/ca...sages-to-mother/2007/12/13/1197135625779.html

December 13, 2007 - 2:22PM

A man dubbed the "Cannibal Poet" charged with killing three women and eating their flesh, wrote messages for his mother before hanging himself, say Mexican prison officials.

Jose Luis Calva was found hanging by his belt on Tuesday in his prison cell.

He was arrested October 8 in his Mexico City apartment where police found an arm and a leg of his fiancee in his refrigerator.

The rest of her remains were discovered in a cupboard.

He was also a suspect in the murders of two other women whom a criminal psychologist said his mother had disapproved of after he introduced them, triggering anger and frustration that led to their murders.

Inside Calva's trouser pocket police found two written notes addressed to his mother, said Mexico City prison system spokesman Rodolfo Rojo.

"Finding himself surrounded, the Cannibal took the easy way out. That way, it would be easier to start his new life, from his death," he said.

"He would look for his mother in other dimensions. Because without a mother, there is no origin, he said in one message."

Calva wrote in a second message: "I don't know what happened to my life, but I lost my way. I lost all I had and was to have. I let go of your words of love and, yet more, of all the sleepless nights you spent caring for my soul.

"While you were crying, I, callously, would just shut up. Your advice no longer mattered. I was invincible, (and) unaware, I surrounded myself with strangers who only fed my being," the note added.

"Today, behind these bars that imprison me along with the silence of these cold, long hallways I tell you, heart in hand, not to shun me, but above all to forgive me mother," it ended.

Calva called himself a writer and poet and sold his writing on the street. Police found an unpublished novel in his home, titled Cannibal Instincts. It has a storyline much like the cannibal thriller film Silence of the Lambs, but with a Mexican angle.

AFP

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
And with Curry!!!

http://www.merinews.com/catFull.jsp?articleID=128954

THE NARROW dwindling lanes of an impoverished neighborhood in Noida stand overlooking a sophisticated colony. Who cold have known that kothi number D-5 was the house of several corpses? Owned by Noida-based businessman Moninder Singh Pandher, the kothi was nothing less than a slaughterhouse for innocent children and women who stepped out of their homes not knowing that they were never going to return.

If we rewind the time a year back, we cannot forget that gory day when the gruesome Nithari killings came to light from a dirty drain in Noida. There was a sense of overwhelming evil at the crime scene as bits of bone, plastic bags full of entrails, children’s body parts, skulls, shoes, tiffin boxes and bits of clothing were dug out.

The ghoulish killings were carried out by Surendra Koli, Pandher’s domestic help allegedly a cannibal and a necrophiliac. For several months the decomposed remains of the chilling murders were dug from the hellish pit. The raped and murdered children and women screamed for justice. The moments when they were being tortured and cast into a living hell cannot be expressed in words but they certainly cannot go unnoticed in the name of a weak administration, careless system and greedy investigation.

According to the alleged, Surender Koli, “I used to kill only women and children —mostly girls. It was as if I’d go out of my senses. I couldn’t even recall anything later. I’d call the victim and ask her if she was looking for work or lure a kid with a smile or some nice words. Then I’d kill my victim and try to have sex with them. Then I’d take them to the bathroom and cut their body in pieces and throw them behind the house. I’d even cook the flesh at times and eat it.”

Anita Mehra, a psychiatrist says, “A deep rooted scar or a certain incident in the past can trigger such instances. We are living in a society where cannibalism is considered to be abnormal. People like Koli are potentially dangerous to the society. What he did is a gruesome act and no one in their right mind would even think about such a thing.”

Leela Rai, a housewife, opines, “I am really scared for my children after the Nithari killings came to light. I dismissed both my male domestic helps and have now settled in for a lady who was known to my mother in the village. It is very difficult for one to say anything about anyone these days. I am so scared that I don’ let my children step out of the house after 5:30 in the evening.”

It has been a year since the Nithari killings were revealed. The incident seemed to have taken the country by shock. But our authorities that seem to be sleeping most of the time are lazing around weary of hearing the pleas for help by grieving parents and relatives of those who were victimized.

According to a report, out of 19 cases registered by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) for the Nithari serial rapes and killings, the agency has only completed 11. Pandher has been given a clean chit in 10 cases having been indicted only for one— soliciting women for sex.

In an interview, Koli had mentioned that Moninder often brought call girls home and that was what had triggered these killings. He had also stated that a couple of times he had given the coked human flesh to Pandher as well.

The judiciary might have given hope of justice to the mourning parents of the victims by framing charges of rape and murder against Pandher but on the other hand the CBI is facing charges that it was devastating the prosecution.

The enraged parents brought to light the reality of our good old police force stating that even after visiting the police station a number of times, no complaint was registered about the missing children and women. This leads us to think what kind of system are we following as citizens and when will the time come for the authorities to wake up?

A grieving father says, “I went to the police station to get my complaint filed. They did not entertain me. They said that if they found my child they would get back to me.”

The police seem to have treated the matter rather lightly. This has further triggered discontent in the minds of the people of Nithari.

In Payal’s case (victim), the CBI had filed its first charge sheet in Ghaziabad releasing Pandher and charging Koli with the crime despite being aware of the confessions given by Pandher and Koli in the initial probe by the Noida police that both of them were equal partners in the crime.

Arjun Khetripal, businessman says, “ If Pandher is one of the criminals and the CBI defends him for money or anything else, how safe will it be for a serial killer to be on the lose? It might happen that a few years down the line when everybody forgets about the Nithari killings, he ends up murdering few more innocent children.”

Neharika Modi, ombudsperson, says, “The Nithari killings should be an eye opener for our government and authorities. The murderer is on the prowl and no one is ready to do anything about it. The grieving parents want justice. They what the two to be hanged and why not? How safe would it be for two cannibals to be defended? If a tiger becomes a man-eater, we shoot it. Here we are talking about the psychology of the human brain that can think, plan and conduct.”

There was sufficient evidence to prosecute Pandher on charges of rape and murder in four cases — Payal. Pinki Sarkar, Anjali and Madhu.

Pinki Sarkar’s father drowned in the Ganges in Behrampur in Murshidabad district in West Bengal under mysterious circumstances. His wife moved the Supreme Court alleging that the CBI was behind this and that her husband was getting constant threats to withdraw his charges against Pandher.

The nation watches on, as the parents of the murdered await justice. What will be the final outcome of Nithari killings? This is one question that has been boggling the minds of thousands of parents and children all across the country. Every time I cross the road leading to the dreadful D-5 a chill races up my spine at the thought of what might have happened there. A bloodthirsty pair of eyes might be following a child somewhere, the next moment there would be an empty swing creaking in an isolated playground with boiled body parts being served on someone’s dining table.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
LOL, like shes responding from the dead.

oh my god, im so sorry what happened to you. i wish happy feelings for you and your family.
for fuks sake,, wheres the red hot poker when you need it!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. makes me think,,
relic if i die,, will you keep my myspace alive, its my last request.. hahaha

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
eldiablo; said:
oh my god, im so sorry what happened to you. i wish happy feelings for you and your family.
for fuks sake,, wheres the red hot poker when you need it!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. makes me think,,
relic if i die,, will you keep my myspace alive, its my last request.. hahaha

send me all the codes and shit..say a list of things you want me to say to whom to make you seem like pac and Ill do it..
Like a link to be clicked only in case of death...

Ill assume your dead if you havent come here for a month!! lol

Im the only forward thinking person here who gets the company logo on the headstone for cheap!! "RIP"
Plus, every time someone dies we get free advertisement! "RIP Pac" etc..
Morbid, but so is selling cemetary plots!

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
send me all the codes and shit..say a list of things you want me to say to whom to make you seem like pac and Ill do it..
Like a link to be clicked only in case of death...

Ill assume your dead if you havent come here for a month!! lol

Im the only forward thinking person here who gets the company logo on the headstone for cheap!! "RIP"
Plus, every time someone dies we get free advertisement! "RIP Pac" etc..
Morbid, but so is selling cemetary plots!

no doubt

members online