T.I. What You Know - Reason 3.0 by Sanova

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
This was posted a while back but Heads is havin a heard time peepin it on my site like that. So this is my You tube debut folks. Arranged into 3 parts do to time contraints on youtube (hopefully they approve me for that Director Account).

Anyway i dont wanna hear how my man Tee from todays beats did this in FL. well I shouted him out at the end, i aint even seen that video before i did this. but thats my man, and this aint FL, bitch.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8mrz8eVOdU

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hdgWYBJJPc

Part 3: (including links to drum samples i used at the end)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdiuH7CHKuY

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Got The Director Account!

More videos to come (and not in lil annoying segments like this)

snoopaliciouS

ill o.g.
Good job on that Director shiznit haha. Your tutorials are dope man. You're not annoying or something. And it's just dope. Keep it up.

O

open mind

steven spielberg should duck down coz sanova got that DIRCECTOR ACCOUNT!

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i cant see the vids cause im on dailup. but will check from my cuz house this weekend. but how do you get a directors account on youtube? and how long of videos can you put on there with it? also is it free?

im sure my questions can/will be answered by visiting youtube site but thought id ask anyway. lol

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
haha no doubt man, not a problem.

Getting a director account is free, all you have to do is apply, you'll find a link somewhere on the site. I made sure i uploaded some videos shortly after I appllied. after i upped these videos, they hit me back saying i'm accepted as a director. Also, when you apply its kinda like an interview.

And I do not have a limit on how long of videos i can upload, or file size.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Sanova said:
haha no doubt man, not a problem.

Getting a director account is free, all you have to do is apply, you'll find a link somewhere on the site. I made sure i uploaded some videos shortly after I appllied. after i upped these videos, they hit me back saying i'm accepted as a director. Also, when you apply its kinda like an interview.

And I do not have a limit on how long of videos i can upload, or file size.

thats whats up. ima apply for 1. the reason i need it is because im gonna have a public access on the air in newyork 9well queens ny for now) starting january 2007 . and i wanna post the episodes on youtube wihtout having to break em down ya know.

should i tell em that when i apply. or keep that to myself? lol

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
It hsould be koo to tell them that, as long as u mention that all ur shit is original and u not stealin it from no where else.

If you're not legally able to post the episodes... u should say that you are and that u own the copyrights lol

O

open mind

*paranoia mod on* dont tell 'em they can use it against you! *paranoia mod off*

just do what u gotta do hey its the internet they cant do shit!

Holly Scott

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
great vid man, thats some inspiring shit and BTW thanks for the link on the 808 samples - that is the SHIT