T.I. is the leader of a roller-skating team! lol

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
T.I. is the next rapper to get on the big screen. he'l be playin the leader of a roller-skating team. i think the film is gonna be called Jellybeans or some shit. don't think il bother seein this 1 lol. it'l be piss poor.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Is that for real?

He's gonna show his rollerskating skillz?

Well, why not... it's not the greatest image, considering his lyrics and style, but, hey! If that's what he does...

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
Damn are you serious!?!? That might fuck his image up a lil, lol. I actually like T.I. i like him alot. lol. It kind of makes all the shit he said not as tyte, but i guess he is wanting a lil more money too, i'm sure alot of rappers would of said yeah if they had the option. Or maybe they asked alot of them and he was the only one to agree. Either way i'm probably not goign to see it. lol

T

The Bastard

whuts wrong wit rollerskating? everyone did that shit back in the day

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I read:
The musical ensemble comedy, formerly known as "Jellybeans," is set in an Atlanta hip-hip roller-skating rink.

I'm not sure if I understood clearly .... its a musical... like in singing and dancing... like Grease ?

T

The Bastard

shit id do a movie about bein the leader of a razor skooter team if the money was right

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
it is a bit camp though lol, and its a musical!!! u think it would be a little bit more along the lines of hip-hop or somethin, but a musical called ''jellybeans''. come on!

T

The Bastard

SketchUp said:
it is a bit camp though lol, and its a musical!!! u think it would be a little bit more along the lines of hip-hop or somethin, but a musical called ''jellybeans''. come on!
shit id do a musical called bastard and the lollipops if the money was right

members online