Support Illmuzik: Why Do I Love Illmuzik So Much?

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
1. illmuzik is the first place online which felt as if it was more than an occasional chat. plus, i could immediately notice that this place attracts SERIOUS people and not all those weirdos and punks that you find on other forums. and although some of you think that the rules are too strict - well, this is the price to pay for what you get - which is perfect, almost military, order (which is excellent in this case for this is the most efficient way to control an online-based environment).

2. i have made many VERY GOOD friends (as much as it is possible over the internet).

3. i have met people whom i have worked with (like with mercury waters to create haloDim - one of the best things that have ever happend to me music wise + the most fantastic and complete music project i have been involved with in my entire life, and with rigormortis on some splendid to-be-released joints etc')

4. i have been able to help others and also fully express myself (by posting links to articles and tutorials \ answering questions \ helping others and being there when needed \ just moderating the forums etc')

5. i have been given the chance to release my music (illmuzik cd, 'nuff said).

6. i have been given the chance to showcase a wide spectrum of my skills (for instance: by creating samples for illsounds).

7. and last but not least: i have been nominated as an illmuzik moderator, which means a lot to me (even if it's "only" an internet forum).

these are my personal reasons. most of you shall be able to write a similar list, with your own reasons. what's one hundred percent sure: ILLMUZIK has helped us all, in this way or another. we should be VERY thankful that this place exists, and support it to the fullest extent. like Immortal Technique says on YOU NEVER KNOW (his best joint, no doubt!):
"Cause you never really know what you got, until it's gone".
THIS IS SO TRUE... if this place goes down... damn, i don't even wanna think about it.

SO - SHOW US YOUR LOVE & SUPPORT!

ONE LOVE :thumb: ,
Wings & The Illmuzik Staff

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
all that is very true wings... but the #1 reason i love illmuzik is the fact that you really can improve your craft tremendously just by loggin on evryday . when i first started producing i wwas so clueless (still am in some aspects) but jus by bouncing around and buildin with people i was able to up my skillz tremendously .. if u r a beginer and u r humble and willing to listen and learn u can get ALOT better VERY quickly .. look at classic

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I agree with both ideas very greatly, but i think ILLMUZIK more helps people improve, like Holmz said, it has helped me greatly and i can see how it helps everyone that is on here, people are constintly improving. Also i can see peoples views on hip hop from across the country as well as from around the world, its great

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Dam Wings!...Well, i commend u on all that stuff you said cuz thats about as real as it gets!:)......I personally appreciate tha way that you, Fade, and tha rest of tha mods have kept this place in check, cuz i couldnt have put it any better....
wings said:
this place attracts SERIOUS people and not all those weirdos and punks that you find on other forums.
And thats gotta be tha ultimate thing that makes this place what it is! - Serious/Real cats tryin to elevate theyre art!....Thats why ive always felt at home here!:)

-STEEZ

G-French

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What I like about this place is, this is where you can meet people that are very real about music. At home I was the only person that I knew that was always into music 24-7 but here there are so many people that feel the same way about their art. And seeing all you guys has really given me hope about my future.