• sugeshooter3.JPG
    sugeshooter3.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 110

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Nnxt said:
LEg Shot wow lol i was thinkin he took some Chest shots

Dont let the leg shot fool you that can be lethal Some guy that got my Boy for a QP Jus got Killed from a shot 2 the Leg and the Balls

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
CampO said:
Dont let the leg shot fool you that can be lethal Some guy that got my Boy for a QP Jus got Killed from a shot 2 the Leg and the Balls

if you get shot in the balls your probably going to bleed to death anyway. i doubt you could stop the bleeding with all the viens an shit. but the leg could get tied off easier.. an emcee would get mad props in the hiphop community for murkin this bitch. how bad do you want it? (just don't get caught reppin in a fuckin pink shirt an a white button-down with the middle button pluged lookin like an old extra from Miami Vice an shit)HAHA

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^^^^
Veins aren't what you have to worry about, arteries are, and you have some big ass arteries in your legs. But I don't think an emcee would kill Suge Night to get props, it'd by far most likely not be a rapper at all. And even if it was an emcee, I really doubt he'd go around braggin about it anyway, that would just not be smart, legally or otherwise.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yeah i know i was jokin. Surge has shook a lot of people in his day and you might get a lot of support in the hiphop scene if it were self defense. an just think how many times surge could have legally been killed in the line of self defense. i was thinkin of it being a crazy way to get into the hiphop history books in-case your productions fail :)

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
close to fastest way to die is having you femeral arterie busted (biggest arterie in your body in your thigh) you have 20 seconds if that shit is clean slit open with nothing to ease the bleeding....

i myself had my heart stop and lost a good 12 litres from a crushed femeral arterie.......

if you got shot in the balls (lol) only americans heh..... they would have a good chance of hitting your femeral arterie (this is the one girls who are serious about suicide slit)

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAH!!!!!!! Yea! But you know that shooter is a dead man.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
lol everywhere i look on the net people are laughing at him, he had it comin.

a shot in the leg still doesnt justify all the peoples lives hes ruined, but it will do. hopefully a wake up call for the man.

T

The Bastard

Rhythmikal said:
. hopefully a wake up call for the man.
i dont think so, i think suges the type that will just be like, he couldnt kill me cuz he was a bitch, hell just always be for himself no matter what happens, i dont think hell get it till hes dead

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Was he shooting with his eyes closed? Suge's a huge target. I'm not saying shooting with accuracy is easy, but it seems like more of a publicity stunt to me than an attempt to kill him. Also, I've heard that if you shoot someone below the waist it's not considered attempted murder, it's a much lesser charge, like assualt & battery.

Bottom line: Suge = TROUBLE!

-Ctrl

A

AntiSocial

BASTARD said:
i dont think so, i think suges the type that will just be like, he couldnt kill me cuz he was a bitch, hell just always be for himself no matter what happens, i dont think hell get it till hes dead

yeah i agree. they killed off his bodyguards and he didn't really get the message.