ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
indeed, i aint even read the whole dispute, but i think i got the gist of it

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
bluchippa5 said:
Stop snitchin' is directed at those in the dope game who get popped and then gives someone else up to cut their time. Its not directed at those who are witnessess to murders etc. If u and your peoples sellin dope, and ur the only one that gets popped, ur not supposed to give up other people sellin dope b/cuz u got popped. Ur expected to know the consequences of slangin when u get in it, so yes it is a code of the game to not give up ur peoples cuz u got caught. The dude that posted his opinion on the site is right, that campaign looks stupid NOW because m.f.'s want to be followers and be in the IN crowd to the point where they wont tell if someone got killed. Its not the shirts and the campaign thats stupid, its the mindless fucks that let society and hip-hop tell them what to do...
Didnt read the article But:
So its cool to sell drugs to someone else's mother for whatever profit you can get despite whatever happens to that kids life as long as you get the new pair of Jordans for you and YOUR kid?
Certainly dont give up those bigger cats because we want them pushin shit on OUR kids?
Is selling crack to someone who later overdoses not murder?
Is making crack babies not murder on all of us?.
Its sad that society turns DONT SNITCH into a fad.
If I busted up in one of yalls cribs and killed the whole fam, wouldnt you want the neighbors to tell someone?
Well what if I did it in slow motion to the whole area?
Who you gonna tell? Especially with THAT anthem...
Sorry maybe went off topic..
Feedback?

Hell I just read that stuff above after posting.
WTF?
OK Though... Especially Jersey, sup with the drug Game?
Makes areas full of Zombies? Yes or NO?

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Relic said:
OK Though... Especially Jersey, sup with the drug Game?
Makes areas full of Zombies? Yes or NO?

we dont talk about that. Didn't you read the topic,,,sheesh!,,,,naw man for real,,,,this thread is ass. Cats gettin all emotional about snitches. I been snitched on. It sucks ass. But I aint gonna go wear a shirt about it. Seriously, this is just another marketing scheme to the Hip Hop heads. the funny thing is yall get emotional about the subject matter, some even tryin to justify wearin these wack ass Tees,,,,and at the end of the day,,,,some Korean Silk Screening guy is takin yall money. lol

oh yeah, I forgot to add this,,,If you movin product keep it to yaself,,,it aint wanted here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PM tho,,,lol,,j/k,,,for real.

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Benny BuKu said:
He said he looks like homeboy from Hanson.....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get love from everyone in my hood. Y'all can hate as much as you want but I have to live w/ the shit day to day. Yeah, so what I'm white, I got dreads, I got love for hip hop and I got love for my hood, Downtown Cincinnatti OH. Come to Cinci one day and ask in the streets about me. I get love everywhere, reggae clubs, dancehalls, emcee battles, mixtapes. I'm involved in my hood everyday, for the betterment. Go ahead and hate on me as much as you want clev. and buku, but I have a problem with people snitchin on my peoples and peoples around me and I was just stating my opinion. Sometimes you have to do other things besides make beats and work to provide ends for yourself, some snitch preventing me from that and possibly getting me locked up really bothers me.

P.S.

That picture was taken like 3 years ago. Hate as much as you want, I get love from all my hoes and that all the love I need.

Peace,
Elementree
Cincinnatti, OH.

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
WTF!!!! A nigga said that them Tshirts is why we get harrassed all the time....Where you from homey cause where im from we been gettin harrassed way before the shirts doggy...You dudes thats screaming they stupid, wack, this that and the third dont understand that they not a fucking fashion statement. Especially the one dude talking like the cops putting out a DVD is a good thing...SMH@uncle tom ass dudes....Let the police do they damn job thats what they get paid for to investigate....Why a nigga gonna make they job easier or even do they job for em by giving them what they wanna know...I seen too many genuine cats go to jail cause of rat ass niggaz man....For a dude sit in a chair and literally hand another black man trying to make a living in the fucked up street they leave us with is disgraceful...And any man that calls himself such and condones this is not a man at all. I see its alot fucking in the closet republicans in this discussion as usual we have The Family as I call them hatin on a dude for not condoning snitching. Seems to me like the white boy is more in tune with the struggle then you stuck up ass(Super Duper Producers)SMH that think that snitching is what it is...You niggaz come to my hood talking that out of line bullshit and see you walk out and thats not no internet thug shit thats REAL TALK. Cause I see niggaz really feel comfortable sitting behind they computer and condoning snitching...Well go to some of these hoods and say that shit to niggaz thats busting they ass to survive...(50 State Rebels, One Eye Open, Hand2Hand)....im out SWERVE ON EM

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Well I guess you didn't read my previous post. Thanks for contributing to this wonderful thread. And to everyone, thanks for having such an uplifting discussion as usual!

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online