Stop hating on the yanks!

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Don't forget how fucked up other countries are too. Here's a short article that pretty much sums up the main things that are fucked up about this place: Greed,complete lack of compassion for anything and the ignorance to believe that there's nothing wrong with that.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/core/Sli...lleries/tigerfarm/pixtigerfarm.xml&site=Earth

(I'm a bit pissed off with this place since I lost my job just before the holidays, long story.)

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
Actually I've been to Guilin and never heard of that tiger farm. When I was there this is what I saw:

guilin.jpg
I hired a bike and ride through landscapes like this all day, awesome.

So it's not all bad I guess.

China leads the world on animal/human rights abuses. Its the blueprint for the rest of the world, thats why China gets preffered status with the UN/Europe & America. With the problems never getting mentioned by the politicians, only people that really care about fellow humans/animals.
With what they can do to people, is it any surprise that they can do this to animals.
Cases of illegal breeding of wild cats and other animals has also happened here in the UK. But its never sanctioned by the govt here.
PS that pic is fantastic, what an amazing landscape.