Steve Jobs resigns from Apple...

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Pay was alright. Apple works with salary ranges for most positions so what you get paid depends on your location, experience,and skill sets as with any other job. My personal skill sets are in information technology. information security, and network systems administration. If I took the position with I probably would not have had a chance to exercise those skills in a sales environment. If I lived in California I would have applied for an Apple Corp position but I'm stuck in Las Vegas lol.

MORFEEUS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
WOW...is everyone forgetting how WINDOWS changed the entire way we use computers...MAC now but APPLE back in the day was a thing of the past...come on JOBS did a great thing but dont forget MS was the move for a minute....even the beloved PROTOOLS had to get on the WINDOWS wagon....when GATES left...MS went down starting back with WIN 2000 and all that came after XP...APPLE had made its mark but now that the BRAIN is stepping down....things will never be the same....SAME HAPPENED WITH MS...do ur research.....REAL TALK IS REAL TALK!!!!1

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
uh oh..

MORFEEUS

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Blah Blah bout who stole what...same as FB stealing its GUI from myspace and a bunch of others...the whole thing is the master mind of APPLE is gone...dats my whole point...not sayin APPLE will go out of business...but the APPLE you know of today is gone...same thing happened to MS when Gates stepped down. The funny thing is Google has gotten into the OS arena and all that so whos to say they wont be the next powerhouse.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Blah Blah bout who stole what...same as FB stealing its GUI from myspace and a bunch of others...the whole thing is the master mind of APPLE is gone...dats my whole point...not sayin APPLE will go out of business...but the APPLE you know of today is gone...same thing happened to MS when Gates stepped down. The funny thing is Google has gotten into the OS arena and all that so whos to say they wont be the next powerhouse.

Google has a fuckin space program, they're taking over the planet.